💔🖤Mental Issues🖤💔

When Jared's parents as well as Evan's mom, they were informed of what happened and they were outraged. "How DARE you let it happen and for SO LONG!?" Heidi yelled, next to Mr and Mrs Kleinsen. "How did you not read the signs! Your school is so Adiment on NOT having bullying but yet you let it happen for weeks!" They argued. The principal gulped and they said, "I.. I did not know. None of he teachers did either.." that continued for awhile and soon, Jared, and Evan left with their families. Once Evan was at his home he kept his window closed. He didn't feel like talking to Jared, but, he just didn't feel like../Himself/. Evan Laid on his bed, hair matted, messy, and balled up in clumps. Dried sweat on his forehead, and eyes red from crying, he had changed his purple polo to a black and grey striped one. He had taken an anxiety pill when he had gotten home just in case, he glanced around his room there was nothing special or nothing new about it. But Evan grabbed a TV remote off of his bed-side table and turned on his TV and watching a nature documentary, he watched till he has gotten halfway in, at that point his eyes were heavy, so, he gave in and he fell asleep. Around 9pm, Evan woke up and heard tapping on his window, knowing who it was he opened it with a half smile. "Hey.." he said softly. "Hey, Ev.." the other replied. "Are you up for an adventure tonight?" Jared asked. Evan nodded and he met with Jared in their normal meeting place, but, Jared brought them a special drink. So, they made their way to the field the two sheared drinks of it and they were both soon drunk so, Jared pulled Evan close him and placed an arm around his shoulder. "Evan..?" Jared said. "Hm..?" Jared sighed and rested his head on the other's shoulder. Evan smiled a bit and Evan blacked out. When he woke up, he was in the police stations cells and am office was trying to wake him up. "Hey. Hey, kid. Wake up." Evan groaned and he rubbed his eyes, Jared was next to him. When the two were awake the officer explained their parents were here to get them after they were taken into custody because of underaged drinking. Soon the two were let out and their parents lectured them on why you shouldn't drink but only Evan listened, Evan then it was complete attention from the two. After their lecturing Evan went to his house and sighed. He had the same black and gray polo on and he looked to be on the brink of tears, he kept hearing voices talking to him, slandering him, and telling him just to end it. He didn't listen to them yet, but Evan slowly snuck downstairs and grabbed a razor from a kitchen drawer and went up to his room. When he got back to his room he closed the door, locking it, pulling down his blinds, and closing the window. He took a few shaky breaths and started to cry as he removed the cardboard around the razors as he put it to his wrist. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he winced in pain, the blade cutting his skin as red crimson came out of the cuts. He put the razor down and walked to his door, he gripped the doorknob and thought. 'What if I walk out and mom see's me? What will she think? What will happen to me? What will jared think?' He kelt thinking till he felt light headed where he had to go wrap and clean his cuts in the bathroom. He then cleaned his floor up and Downstairs, now with a hoodie on as he grabbed a drink and a snack and ate it. Heidi looked at evan and said"are you ok? You look pale, Evan.." evan nodded his head a bit, looking away shamefully as he pulled on his sleeves. "Well..you should go lay down then, Hon" she told her son in a concerned tone Evan nodded as he finished his drink and snack, he walked back upstairs to his room where he undid the covers of his bed and crawled between his blankets. He had several layers but they were all soft, fluffy, luxurious blankets to match the blue tones of his room. The next day, Evan got up and walked to school with Jared.