✨"improvement"✨

It had been three days Sense the dream.

He had told Connor what happened and that made him more or less concerned. Concerned for Jared

He knew getting over someone you loved was hard, he experienced it all before. But he didn't know the pain Jared felt when he lost evan.

That was the pain Connor knew not.

But, Jared didn't show his pain to the world, he kept it to himself and he didn't care. He thought that no one should have to be burdened by how he felt. So, he always just acted happy, surprisingly, it fooled half of Jared's friends.

But Connor wasn't convinced. So, he knocked on Jared's door and asked, "Jared?" Jared heard the call from his friend and he shouted in response, "What?" "Can you open the door?" Jared got up and opened the door letting Connor into his room.

He looked at the other male with a blank expression, Connor inhaled before he spoke, "you know it's okay to be sad, dude.." he said softly. Jared pushes his glasses up and he looked at Connor, balling his fists as tears formed.

He started crying, "n-no it's not.." he mumbled.  Connor sat Jared on the bed with him and he comforted the other male, letting Jared cry into his vest and trying to calm him down.

When the two were calm, Jared looked Connor ".."  Connor hugged Jared before he left. Once Connor left Jared got out a his laptop and began typing again.

Dear Evan Hansen.

1/22/—

I know you miss life and you have regrets, but your visit.. it hurt..it opened up old wounds and it reminded me of how much I see Connor in you.

How similar you two are.

The smile
It's so warm..welcoming, infectious.

..

I miss you...

..I just don't know how to ask for help

But I will always love you..

XoXo

Jared Kleinman.

(Sorry That this chapter is kinda short