🏡🏚House of horrors🏚🏡

All day at school, Evan continued to feel..Broken..Sure, he pretended to smile and pretend to act /normal/ around his friends but he.. it just. Wasn't real anymore. But, he couldn't tell his mother or Jared. He just couldn't.. he was just trapped with his demons with no way to escape. When he returned home, he walked in and upstairs with Jared. The two laid in his bed and watched Tv before falling asleep and spooning. Soon, Months passed and Evan DIDN'T get better, he only got worse and his smile became more broken, and faded. He had suffered a few mental break downs in class a couple weeks ago but he never told his mother about it. He can't tell her he had started to keep things from Jared. But whenever he wanted to tell him he heard a little voice in the back of his mind say "if you tell him he will dump you! He DOESN'T care about YOUR ISSUES." And he listened. But Evan stood in his bathroom, he was cleaning fresh cuts as the voice in his head was telling him just to end it already. It was December 21st. 7:00pm. He looked in the mirror and saw his broken expression and face. "DO IT." The voice yelled. "I-i-I'll do it tommorow.." he said, his voice shaken and quiet. His mother was home, so, he didn't want her to hear his plan. But, all she did see him do was get the rope, he claimed to be taking it for a school project, she didn't object further Sense Evan had Pretty weird projects in the past.