💔Goodbye Note💔📃

December 22nd! The holidays we're here! But it would not be a good normal one like Last year. No. Not even close. Evan woke up in his bed and yawned with a stretch. He trudged to his closet and put on a Hanukkah sweater he owned with some gray cakie pants. He walked downstairs and ate breakfast with his mother and talked with her before he went outisde and walked to school with Jared. He would act real today but it wouldn't last long, because after school, he wrote a note.

'Dear Jared..Mom..The kleinman's..

This is Evan! Evan's suicide note!

Uh.. that that isn't good.. no.. but I just want you to know!

It - it wasn't your fault! It - it was mine.. I've been dealing with demon's for a while I've just never told you..

The voice.. it made me do this.. I don't know how to explain it better but.. the homophobic bullying at school.. it broke me. Jared, I want you to know.

I will always love you and I will see you in the after life❤️❤️❤️

Mom.. I'm sorry.. this..this must be hard on you.. your only son.. gone.. god I'm the first son.. I just want you to know I love you..

Uh..

-Sincerely, Evan.'

Evan waited till it was five thirty to leave with his rope, his mother wouldn't be home for another half hour so. That gave him his time. So, he walked to the woods he took the rope and hung it around a branch and ties a nuse. He then walked on the branch and slippped his head through the rope and jumped.
In a matter of moments, he was starting sh suffocate and lose oxegyn. By this time, Heidi was driving home from her work and got a text from Jared explaining what happened. She pulled her car over and started to cry. "E-Evan.." tears ran down her face as he called 911. "He-hello opp-oppirator.."

"Hello ma'am what's the matter?"

"W-we need an ambulance.."

"Where? What happened?"

"T-the Woods.. my- my son.."

"Is your son Ok?"

"No...h-he commutes suicide.."

"Stay on the line ma'am we're sending an ambulance right away.."

After a while, the ambulance arrived and cut Evan down. He tried CPR as they took him to the hospital. Soon, Evan was in a hospital room and doctors flooded around him, trying to help him. But it didn't work....he had passed. When the families were informed of his passing, they cried oceans. Especially Heidi and Jared they were both heart broken, a mother had just lost her son and a boyfriend had just lost his soulmate. The funeral didn't help.. Jared had to be taken into a different room to grieve, he couldn't stop crying. And Heidi comforted the boy Sense they both knew evan well and loved his very much.

"I miss you so much Evan..." Jared whispered with tears steaming down his face