❤️moving on?🖤

It was a few weeks after Connor and Jared had star gazed. Jared had dome much better as he was currently laying in his room, he was rather tired and he was starting to doze off.
I gotta keep awake... he thought.
I gotta..keep..awake.. he continued.
He couldn't.
He closed his eyes and he saw himself sitting at the window of his old house.

Evan was sitting across from him he looked a bit older then Jared and his appearance looked.. different..

Evan's hair was a bit longer, his blue eyes were more shiny, more radiant, he was wearing ugg boots with black jeans and a long black sleeved dress coat with his pastel lavender polo.

Jared teared up and he looked at the other male "Evan.." he spoke.

Evan remained quite and looked at him before saying "Jared.." he smiled at the other male with a kind and regretful expression. "I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry for the pain I put everyone through... I'm sorry for the pain I put you through. Just, listen please," he paused.

Jared looked at the other male. Was this a dream? Was it real? He didn't know but he looked across at Evan and said "why.."

Evan looked at him. "Jared.. all my life school has always been awful for me.. I never told..anyone, I was on anti-depressants, anxiety medication, and other things..I got tired of being boxed, being, forgotten.. if I had known.."

Jared cut in. "If you would have known it would have gotten better for us you wouldn't have committed suicide...?" He said in an unsure tone.

Evan sighed and nodded. "I'm really sorry.."

Before Jared could say something, he jolted awake in a cold sweat with tears running down his face. He was sure this was real.

But the thought of Evan, he had Juarez gotten over Evan! Why now! Why again! He thought to himself. He didn't know.jared hiccuped as he started to cry quietly, hugging his pillow and crying himself to sleep.

That time, he didn't get a ghostly visit from Evan.
He only had a dream about loss, and other sad things. In the morning, Jared woke up with red puffy eyes to the sound of
Knock
Knock
Knock on the door. He rubbed his yes, putting his glasses on, and walking over to the door and opening it.

It was just a concerned Connor.

Connor looked at jared, concern across and worry  his face, he looked at jared and asked "Jared..? Are you ok?" Jared nodded and mumbled something under his breath. "What??" Connor asked. "Just a dream about Evan.." Connor hugged the other male "..."

Jared hugged Connor and began to cry. He wanted to move on. He wanted to get better. But this.. it made it so hard for him now..