❌🖤Not ready to move on.❌🖤

Jared sighed as he opened his laptop, going to his google docs and clicking on his letter document, He scrolled down and double clicked and placed his fingers on the keyboard and stayed typing.

'December 11th, 20__

Dear Evan Hansen!

So..

In eleven days your suicide anniversary would be here... I miss you..

I know that Connor, Alana, my mom, My dad..

I know they want me to get better and move on but it's still hard.

This world can be kinda cruel, ya know? The people who have done nothing wrong hav to suffer and the people who commit crimes get no punishment.

I don't even understand.. anymore..

How can I get you back without dying... I.. I don't want to hurt them like you hurt me.' Jared had broke into tears, not tears of sadness but tears of anger. He finished that more and began another.

'Dear Evan Hansen.

How could you do this to us?

I mean. We were there for you. Your home life wasn't broken like others. Oh no someone calls you so,wining mean!

UGH. Evan you are am asshole. I thought we would at least last till like our sophomore year In collage!

I would have wanted to be a beauty vlogger and you would have been against it Sense makeup products aren't goin to help the environment or save the trees.

I mean, even if that failed I could have been a programmer!

I could have been a game designer Hansen!

But no!

You HAD to drag me down! I mean I would have Been willing to help you! With anything! But you decided to take your life and let us suffer!  I know that wasn't easy but I was going through the same thing as you!

Do you remember.. one night out, we were star gazing, you looked over at me with your stunning smile and cute face and said "hey Jared.." I looked over at you and asked yeah, and your looked at me with a confused smile asking "why are the Stars over head so bright the sparkly?" He had blushed and gave you a soft smile with a sigh before I replied with "they are like that over head because they are the stars that represent our love, The day they stop sparkling is the day our love will burn our. So.

In other words evan..

They shine for us."

Sincerely with love even past death
-Jared Kleinman"

He finished the note.

Jared's anger had faded now. It he smiled as more tears dripped from his eyes

"I think.. I'll write a book.." he said, he wanted to share his story with the world, he didn't care if homophobic people and religious nuts boycotted the book he needed to do this

So, he opened a new page and started writing.