Description and Disclaimer

A Hero to the Superheroes. A Hypnotist who sets the bar. A Therapist who raises it. A woman on the run.

The day Claire found out her own hero was a fraud, was the day her inspiration was created. Hatred and anger were just temporary solutions to her problem, and she needed something more permanent. A gift that had been taught to her was her advantage on the world, and her advantage against S.H.I.E.L.D.

Keeping a low profile with only a cat as company in the single apartment, her PhD in hypnotherapy being put to the test when she performs at children's parties, and a denial of the idea that mutants exist in her personal world. Claire O'Connor was something different all right, but maybe she was the difference the Heroes needed.

Taking on the weight that The Tony Stark's story has placed on her might prove to be her biggest challenge, at least for now...

"Your mission, should you chose to accept it..."

EXCLUSIVE FROM THE BOOK

"I'm an entertainer- I entertain people."

"You hypnotise people..."

"And they get entertained by it!"

Disclaimer

MARVEL:

All right of recognisable characters (Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, Melinda May, Avengers, Pepper Potts, 'Happy' Hogan, and other supporting characters) belong to that of MARVEL and their comic and cinematic universe.

Mesmero is a character designed in the X-Men comics, I have based a couple background facts on such, but this storyline and his appearance are made completely by myself and my co-writer/editor.

EDITOR:

A close friend helped me create and edit the story you will be reading. Please check out her account and give her the positive feedback she deserves: raeesah_khan02

I will give her a shout-out at the end of each chapter, as well as shout-out my own account and previous story.

HYPNOSIS:

I did almost a years' worth of researching, tutorials, classes and educational videos spectating to receive all the correct information. In this book I have collected the just of hypnosis and hypnotherapy, as well as preformed and acted on a few of the tricks myself. Just remember, each person's perspective on hypnosis will always differ to that of others, no two descriptions are the same yet they will always be similar. I hope this is as educational and interesting for the readers as it was for me.

Dedication

To my Mother, my Father, my Sister, and my Best Friend. Natalie, Kevin, Kristy-Lee, and Raeehsa. You, Babes, have helped make my dream come true. I'm sure each one of us can agree that this has been the story I am most dedicated to, have placed the most effort into, am the most proud of, and has provided the best results.

Lastly, thank you to the readers. Without those that are interested and dedicated, there would be no pride and success. You make me happy, you make me proud, you keep me dedicated. I love you guys.

Ill be trying to update for a maximum of once a week once the New Year has started, but i am in one of the toughest years of High School and have minimal time to myself. As a mentor, a big budy, a first team hockey player, and an acedemic achiever, i must continue to strive for best results. Thanks for the understanding!

The first chapter will be posted later today as a 'test drive' and basically to collect a few readers for when the next few are published.

Once again, thank you. Let the Adventure begin...

"Your mission, should you chose to accept it..."

I'm giving this space for a small Q/A for myself and the Editor, if you have any questions, concerns or corrections for either of us.