Max is a Hypocrite (Chapter 1)

Max: Why is Vixen not here yet?

Mitchel: You can't expect her to be here for every session, after all she is a college student. Trust me, campus teachers give out a lot of homework, and I would know, I am one!

Max: I get it Mitchel, you like to brag that you're the only one here with a job, but right now your contributions are NOT. APPRECIATED.

Amanda: You don't have to be so mean to us you know.

Max: MEAN!? You're giving me a lecture on being MEAN. You. The girl who bullied all of her old friends just so she could fit in with the popular girls.

Dexter: Hey! That kind of negativity is uncalled for!

Max: Oh shut up. You're just a hypocrite. A gross, sweaty hypocrite who lives in his mom's basement.

Dexter: Well, who cares what you think. Amanda's opinion is the one that matters. You don't think that, do you?

Amanda: Actually I agree, the NEET defending me is kind of gross.

さけ: Um...I'm not sure I understand where all of this anger is coming from, would anyone care to explain the situation?

Max: NO! I am done trying to baby you all. For all I care you can just sit there confused.

Clover: Don't listen to him さけ, let's just go into a separate chat for now.

Max: Wait...what? No, wait! Don't go...Ugh. Great, now we have to wait for them to get back as well, could this day possibly get any worse?

Vanessa: Vixen could end up not showing up at all. That would mean I wasted my time sitting here wasting valuable time I could have been using to write my fan-fiction.

Everyone but Vanessa: Various forms of the expression: Augh!

Dexter: Dude, why do still work on that piece of trash?

Vanessa: It is not a piece of trash! It's my baby. Besides, the romance between my two leads makes it one of the most engaging woks I've ever devoted myself to.

Max: Look Vanessa, everyone knows your characters are based off of you and my sister. When are you going to accept that it's NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Vanessa: But-

Max: First off, Vanessa is focusing on her career right now, not her love life. Secondly, she barely knows who you are outside of this context, and finally, and this is the most important part: She. Is. Not. Gay. Oh and also you'd be picking her up on the rebound since she just broke up with her boyfriend.

Vanessa: Wait, what!?

Max: See! You didn't even know THAT. How do you expect to be her girlfriend when you don't even know simple facts like that?

Mitchel: Eh-hem! As interesting as this conversation is, I think we should get back to the game now.

Max: That's what I've been saying this entire time!

Amanda: Hey Max? Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe YOU'RE the hypocrite?

Max: F*ck you.

This Chapter introduced Vanessa's crush faster than I had anticipated. I probably won't be reintroducing this aspect for a while. :(