Character Sheet (Only Eight, Don't Worry!)

"What if World of Light was like Eight-Player Smash?" Characters:

Max Vanderben:

A teenage boy who manipulates seven strangers into joining a smash bros tournament with him, which would suggest that he is a master manipulator, but most of the time he can't seem to get the others to do anything his way. (#1: Mario Main)

Vixen Vanderben:

Max Vanderben's older sister who has played competitively in previous tournaments, but currently has an injury preventing her from using her right hand, and is trying to spite Max for it whenever possible. (#2: Donkey Kong Main)

Amanda:

A teenage girl who is the group's dedicated button masher, but is considered to be one of the most popular girls at school, meaning that she has to meet the group in secret. (#3: Link Main)

Vanessa Van Helsing:

A teenage girl who understands the core mechanics of the game better than anyone else in the group, but is more focused on writing her fan-fiction, even though she knows the fandom for it is long dead meaning no one is going to read it. (#4: Samus Main)

Mitchel:

A middle-aged history professor who is an expert in all things "Indie", but is so desperate to relive the glory days that he accepted Max's invitation, despite knowing full well that it was fake. (#5: Yoshi Main)

Clover:

A eight-year old girl who has a surprisingly good attention span for her age, but continues to rely on her parents for everything, despite the fact she doesn't actually need them for much. (#6: Kirby Main)

さけ:

A young adult from Japan whose uncle worked for Nintendo; however, it is very likely that he's lying, and that he's just trying to fit with the group. (#7: Fox Main)

Dexter:

A middle-aged NEET who has perfected the art of Tech'ing, but he is often very pushy and demanding of the others, even more so than Max. (#8: Pikachu Main)