Chappie 4

Erin P.O.V.

Bruuh I was looking up at August Alsina. I observed his chizzled jaw And the scruff on his chin. He was way finer in person And I was trying to compose myself. "Ugh M-m-my bad." I managed to get out. "It's alright shawty nothing a toothbrush can't fix." "Actually don't use a toothbrush that's suede. You wanna use a nubuck shoe eraser, but you can just use a regular eraser." he looked shocked as hell that I knew so much about shoes. "Well damn." there was an awkward silence "Um I'm gonna go now. Nique!" she was too busy in there talking to Chris. I just looked at Trey And he laughed "It was nice meeting you Erin." I smiled "You too Trey." I walked off And around the corner And I heard footsteps And I knew it was Nique. "Damn Nique you seen how nervous I got when i bumped into him. He too damn fine to be calling people shawty." Well at least I thought it was her. I heard a laugh but much deeper then Nique's I turned around And it was August. My mouth dropped. He walked closer to me. "Now is that Right. I'm too damn fine to be calling you shawty." I just busted out laughing. "Aye Man I'm sorry. I ain't mean for you to hear allat." he smiled "Nah don't be. I followed you Cause I wanted to show you around." I smiled but quickly turned to hide it. "You ain't gotta hide it." he flashed me a smile. I swore fo God I saw his teeth sparkle. We walked in the elevator. "Ight Shawty pick a floor." I chuckled "Here we go with the shawty." He laughed. After I picked a floor we waited and he grabbed my hand And lead me out the elevator.