Chappie 11

Erin P.O.V.

"So staying bro and sis is the best thing right now." "Yes. I'm still young August." I replied with a smile and a small chuckle. After a while we were joking and laughing until I heard my door open. I looked and it was Chres with a big bouquet of flowers. He came and kissed my cheek "Wassup beautiful. These are for you." I blushed "Thank you Chres." I kissed him on his forehead. I turned and looked at a confused August. I quickly turned my head. "Umm.. August this is Chres.. Chres this is my big brother August." August immediately started questioning Chresanto. "So you planning on being with my lil sis?" "Yes. Yes I do. Whenever she's ready I am too." He looked at me and smiled. Tbh I like both August and Chresanto. Me and August have that bond. But Chres is just so sweet and caring that you can't help but to fall for him. I grabbed Chres's hand and leaned over and pecked him on his cheek. I looked back at August who was sitting there mad as shit. "Ima see you later sis." August said putting the emphasis on sis "Oh and you too bruh." He told Chres before he walked out. I honestly don't know why August was that mad when we just talked about this. I guess Chres could tell I was overthinking. "What's wrong? You hurting? Do I need to go get the doctor?" I laughed at his anxiousness. "Nah I'm just thinking. And Chres... I'm ready." "Ready for what shawty?" He chuckled "I'm ready for us to be... Together." The biggest smile spread across his face he leaned over and kissed me so passionately. He claimed in the bed and I snuggled up next to him. I'm glad I decided to be with Chres. I need to get my mind off of August. He's a grown man...