Chappie 14

Erin P.O.V.

I was so anxious of what I was gonna say. "Wassup Ma." God his accent made me melt. "You still there Rin?" "Uh.. Yeah August can you please come get me." "You okay ma. You sound like you crying." I looked up at the mirror and I was. I quickly wiped my face and cleared my throat. "Nah I'm just a little sleepy so can you, or can you not." I said in a chuckle. "Yeah I'm on my way shawty." I smiled. I heard the door open. I zipped up my shit as August walked in the room. "Tf happened in here?" I looked up and he clenched his jaw and made a fist. "He hit you?" He said through his gritted teeth. "Yeah he did. But what he gave me is barely anything compared to what I gave him." I pointed to the bathroom August walked in and walked out with a Tf face. "Damn!" He chuckled. He helped me put my stuff in his car. On the way to his house he started asking me questions. "So how did this all happen?" I sighed. "For a while now we've been arguing because he's cheated on me twice. So we decided that moving in would be the healthiest choice for our relationship and would bring us closer. But today he told me he was going out with some friends so I wasn't tripping. Long story short, he came back cross faded asf' with a pair of pink panties in his jacket so I started cussing him out and next thing you know a hand was laid across my face so I laid his ass across the floor." August couldn't help but laugh. "Damn ma. Where you get them type of hands from." I laughed. "Honestly I don't know. I blacked out and when I came back he was out cold." He chuckled. We pulled up to his house and I walked to the guest room. "Naah. It's getting refurnished. You sleeping in my bed with me." I laughed "You serious?" I smirked. "Yeah shawty come on." He smiled. I walked to his bed and got under the covers. He kissed me on my forehead. "Goodnight Lil Mama." I smiled "Night Auggie." I snuggled into his arms. Damn it's felt so peaceful to be here with him...