Chappie 25

-1 Month Later-

Erin's P.O.V.

"All of this baby shower planning making my back hurt!" I screamed. We've been walking around Michael for 30 mins. now finding decorations. "You sound like a old ass grumpy lady." He laughed hard asf' until I punched him right in his chest. I started dying when his face got so serious. "You better stop putting yo hands on Daddy." I chuckled, "On who? I only got one daddy and he waaaay in California." He smirked, "Oh forreal. Cause I could've sworn you was just screaming da-" "SHHHHHH!" We laughed and he winked at me. God he better stop playing my hormones is racing right now. "Baby what you thin-" I was cut off from his phone ringing. A smile crept on his face. "Hey Momma!" I smiled at his happiness. "Nah. We just in Michael's looking at stuff for Aug Jr. Where's Sani? Lemme talk to him." I chuckled. "How my lul soldier! You wanna talk to mama." August handed me the phone. "How's my fat maannnnn!" I could hear him giggling on the phone. "Mamamama." I gave him kissy noise and gave August back his phone. "Bye Sani see you later love you." I just stared at him observing every inch of his body. Damn I can't believe this man is mine with his fine ass. "See sumn you like lul mama." I smiled. "Mhm baby boy." I pecked him on his lips and was about to walk away until I was pulled back. He kept on kissing me. All over my face and my neck. "Uhhhhmmmm! It's time to go home August." I'm trying to stop my hormones before it gets heated in here.