Chappie 7

Erin P.O.V.

August hit me up today asking if I can come help him with his shoe collection. So I got in the shower threw on some basketball shorts, a hoodie, and my cool grey 9s. I hopped in a limo because Trin isn't taking us to get our cars until next week. I pulled up to the gate and told Jim, the limo driver, to buzz us in. Once I got out of the car I seen the most beautiful house. It had fresh cut grass, and white roses surrounded the pathway to the door. I knocked on the door and there was August matching with me but no shirt. His abs were so chizzled and they were gleaming. My thoughts were interrupted, "Somebody likes what they see?" he smirked. "Nah I was just thinking." he chuckled "About what?" "How many ways I'd fuck you." I mumbled. "Hm?" he asked. "I said How many ways I'd organize yo shoes! Damn." "Don't get no attitudes with me shawty." he chuckled. "Mhm watever Auggie." I smirked. So then we went upstairs to organize his shoes. After 2 hours we were done. We organized every shoe in the category of brand and model. It looked nice. I walked back from the closet and plopped on his bed. "Oh so you just go hop on my shit like that." he smirked "Boy shut tf up I'm tired." He got on the bed and climbed ontop of me with only 2 inches of space from our lips touching each other "I ain't a boy. I'm a man." He sent chills down my spine. We just stared into each others eyes and I leaned in but he quickly got up. Damn. Might as well stamp rejected on my forehead. Maybe August does just see me as a Lil Sis. "I'm just gone let myself out. See you later August." I was trying to keep my voice from cracking. I walked to the door to only be grabbed and spun around by August as he smashed his lips into mine. I swear I felt sparks. But I had to remember what I was doing. I pushed him off and ran downstairs hearing him call my name. It was wrong what I did, but it felt so right my nigga.

When I got back to the hotel Nique was waiting on my bed. "Where have you been?" she asked curiously "I went over to August's house to help him organize his shoe collection.", she smirked "Mhm. That's what y'all did." my mouth dropped and I laughed "So how was you and Chris's wack ass brunch?" her eyes got wide "How did you know we met up!" "Heard you on the phone this morning dumb ass." "Ohhh." We laughed. "So what happened at August's house come on tell me tell me!" I ended up telling her everything. "WHAT! OMG! HOW DID THEY FEEL? WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE? WERE THEY SOFT!" I just laughed. "Little cushions. Cherries. Yes." she was still I'm shock then her mood changed to sad. "At least he showed interest in you. Chris brought another girl." I started getting mad. "What! You want me to cut the balls? Cause I will. If he ain't giving you kids then nobody else deserves them tf." she laughed "Erin no. He said the girl was his best friend. Her name was Genevecia. But I can tell that something went on with them by the way she was looking at him. Bitch was tryna get shanked." I laughed so hard. I couldn't even get words out. I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed it and took it outside, it was August.

August - Hello Erin, look sorry I ain't mea-

Erin - It's cool I tried to kiss you first so it doesn't matter anymore. But I think I would like it more to stay on that brother sister level.

August - Yeah, me too. But before we do that I have a question?

Erin - Yeah?

August - Did you enjoy it?

Erin - Honestly yes. I wanted it.

August - Good cause there's more than that came from

Erin - *Laughs* Ight man bye I gotta go " bro"

August - Ight bye " sis"

We hung up and I plopped on my bed. Damn why do I have to be 16.