Chappie 28

-4 Months Later-

Erin P.O.V.

It's been hell for the last 4 months. August and I have been arguing a little but nothing major. Just a little tit for tat, but it's mostly because he's been a little distanced lately. I'm in the studio with Trey today and we just got done working on our duet. "But Trey he just acts like he doesn't want to be with me anymore, and I'm trying to not let it bother me but it is." I said as I started tearing up. He engulfed his hands around me as I cried in his stomach. "Baby girl, everything is gone be alright. If he does you wrong you always have me." He kissed me on my cheek and I blushed a little while burying my face in his chest while he rubbed my back. I always knew Trey had a little crush on me. But I never looked at him in that way because I've always put all my attention on August. "Look Trey I love you, but not in that way. You're one of my best friends and I just don't think I'm the girl for you. But I'm sure you'll find her somewhere okay." I kissed his cheek as he blushed. I smiled and looked up at a pissed August. My smile immediately dropped. "What do you want?" I said vaguely. "Came to see you, but it seems like there's something wrong with you. Like are you stupid? Why you kissing another nigga." I chuckled cause obviously this nigga don't know who he's talking to. "Whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with me is that I'm 9 months pregnant and having mood swings like a mothafucka with a nigga whose having the same. Whose the pregnant female here me or you?" I heard Trey chuckle. "Trey I'm gone call you later bruh." I stood up and tried to walk out of the studio. But he yanked me back by my arm and pulled me back. "Where tf you think you're going?" I scoffed and pulled my arm out of his grip. "I'm going home. Bye. And don't be yanking me back like I'm one of yo hoes, cause I'm most def not." "You sure about that." Trey tried to get up. "Don't be cal-" But it was too late. My fist already met his lips. I've never punched anybody so hard in my life. I felt like my whole fist went through his mouth. His mouth immediately started bleeding. I walked out again, Trey behind me with a concerned look on his face. "You okay baby girl." I smirked. "Yeah I'm alright I just need to get to the doctor. My hand hurts like fuck." He laughed. "You hit that nigga so hard I'm surprise yo hand didn't attach to his lip when you pulled away." I started dying. "Alright Trey Ima call you later." He chuckled. "Bye baby girl." And he winked at me. A part of me kind of liked it and the other didn't. No matter what me and August go through I have his heart and he has mine. At the end of the day that is my boyfriend.

Erin in the media. Just imagine her stomach is bigger considering there are 3 babies in her stomach.