Chappie 12

1 Year Later

Erin P.O.V.

I'm 18 and finally grown man. But it ain't as good as y'all think it is. Things haven't been so good since that day August left the hospital. We only talked like every 3 months in the past year, just to check up. Chresanto has not been a good boyfriend man. He's cheated on me twice and we've been arguing non stop since the second time. I never had the heart to tell Nique because I didn't want her to think I was weak and that I couldn't handle it. We ended up moving together, hoping it would reconcile us but we still argue. This was our first week on our break from work. I was watching tv at 3 a.m. waiting on Chres' ass to get home so I can give him a piece of my mind. I was drifting off to sleep until I heard the front door close. I immediately got up and ran down stairs to see a cross-faded Chresanto. "Hey baaaabyyy." He slurred. "Where Tf have you been?" I said with a disgusted look on my face. "I-I-I wasss just o-out with some frieeeendss baaaabyyy." He tried to give me a kiss and I turned my face. This the first time I've ever seen him like this. There was always the occasional high but he could still control his actions. I tried to walk away until he pulled my arm back "DON'T BE PUTTING YO FUC-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I spotted something pink in his jean jacket. I grabbed it and it was a pair of panties. His face had so much sorry in it. I just fought back my tears and ran upstairs grabbing my suitcase. And throwing all my stuff in it. He yelled my name over and over again. You can hear the anger and impatience in his voice. I heard footsteps and the door bust open. He looked at my suitcases and you could see the hurt in his eyes. "Where Tf you going! Please Rin I'm sorry. I promise I didn't cheat." I looked at him like he was stupid. "YOU GONE TELL ME YOU AIN'T CHEAT WHEN THERE'S A PAIR OF PINK PANTIES IN YO JACKET! YOU THE STUPIDEST NIGGA I EVER BEEN WITH I WISH I NE-" I was cut off from a stinging feeling on my face.

I know this nigga did not just slap me.