Chappie 27

Erin P.O.V.

I was confused asf'. "Whatchu mean babies?" He smiled. "Baby we having triplets." I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting. "Bruh you hella funny." He looked at me serious. "Erin I'm not playing. We really having triplets." He handed me an ultrasound picture with three little bodies on it. My mouth dropped. I was at lost for words. I started bawling. He hurried to my side and comforted me. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked. "So. Much. Work." I said in a laugh but still crying. He wiped the tears under my eyes and kissed me. "Don't worry baby. I got yo back and you got mine, that's all we really need." I smiled. "I am happy though. But wait what's the sex of the babies?" He smiled. "One boy and two girls." I clapped my hands and screamed, "Yaay! I'm gone have 2 MiniMe's. I'm gone spoil them so much but all four of my babies gone be dipped." He chuckled. "Damn Ma. Sani already got 40 pairs of J's." I laughed. August smiled hard. "Why you smiling so hard?" He chuckled. "Because I just love the relationship you have with him. You treat him like your own." I smiled too. "It don't matter if he ain't come out of me that's my first child. And I'm always going to spoil my fat man. I love him too much to treat him like a step child." "And that's why I love you Ma." I smiled and pecked his lips, "I love you too baby boy." Damn my life is going great.