Snowfall

A/N: I love snow far too much(it doesn't snow much where I'm from but when I do get to see it, I act more like a five year old than a nineteen year old) so this was necessary

*Jisung

"Sungie! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" My hyperactive friend Chenle exclaimed. I jolted out of bed, glancing at the time.

6:50

He paled, thinking mom his was going to flip.

"Well get up! You only have ten minutes!" Having said that, they began their oversleeping procedure.

Jisung brushed his teeth as Chenle grabbed some clothes from Jisung's closet. Chenle brushes his hair while he waters the plant on his dresser.

"You get the toast I'll get the juice." Jisung says, running down the stairs, trying not to fall. The orange juice, as usual, was on the bottom shelf in the very back, next to the vinegar egg experiment from Donghyuck's science fair project from last year. Jisung tried his best to grab the juice without knocking over the egg. Unfortunately, that failed.

"Jisung, what in the name of Christ are you doing?" Oh no. Mother's up.

Mother, or Taeyong, had woken up, quite possibly from the amount of unintentional noise Jisung made.

"Well, i kind of woke up late so I've been rushing around to get ready for sch-" He was cut off by Taeyong, who was currently dying of laughter. Jisung wondered what was so funny and asked him why he was laughing.

"It's winter break, you dork! You chose not to go to school yesterday since it was a half-day. And even if you did, you would've been delayed, it's snowing!"

Taeyong drew back the curtains covering the bay window to reveal a complete whiteout. Their entire backyard was covered by a sheet of snow that never seemed to stop falling. Even the maple tree that Renjun claimed as his child was covered in The cold,white substance.

It was gorgeous.

"Well, I feel dumb now." Jisung facepalmed, grabbing a few paper towels to clean up the small spillage in the fridge. Thankfully, it wasn't actually the vinegar that spilled, just a glass of blue lemonade Kun had left there the other night.

"Well, you can go back to bed. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready." Taeyong turned on his heels to pull out the eggs, calling Chenle downstairs to assist him.

Jisung started back upstairs to the room he shared with Jaemin and Mark(kind of unlikely, but I like it), finally realizing that they were still sound asleep in their beds.

"How didn't I notice them..." he asked himself quietly, cracking open the window to stare out at the snow.

This, as expected, woke Jaemin, who slept closest to the window. Said boy sat up, rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. He glanced around the room, groaning a bit as he climbed out of bed.

"Mornin' Sungie.." he said, yawning while doing so. Jisung jumped, startled by the older. He returned the greeting before returning to stare out the window. A stray snowflake landed on his nose, scaring him yet again.

Jaemin chuckled, reaching his hand out to catch a snowflake, watching it dissolve quickly in his hand. "Why're you up so early?" He asked "Chenle woke me up saying we overslept. what about you?" "The wind woke me up, I'm not too fond of the cold." Jisung realized what he meant almost instantly, apologizing profusely.

"It's alright, don't worry about it. I'm gonna go get something to drink, want anything? "Hot chocolate please!" "Mine or the other one?" Jisung thought for a moment, deciding to go with the Coconut Milk instead. Jaemin nodded, tiptoeing downstairs to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later, Jaemin returned with two mugs of hot chocolate and some fruit cake. He placed the tray down on the stand next to the window, handing Jisung a mug and slice of cake, leaving his own on the tray.

It was normal really, for the two to sit in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, in fact, it seemed as if talking would make the aura switch from relaxed to uncomfortable. Jaemin took a sip of his hot chocolate, enjoying the slight bitterness in contrast to his usual coffee orders.

The two continued staring at the falling snow until Taeyong called his army down for breakfast

A/N: there's day 1 y'all. This was honestly funny to write, for day 2, the boys are gonna be about 9 years younger because why not?