Snow day

I am mother goose now. Fight me m8

*Narrator POV

Jaemin awoke to the sound of his younger sisters squealing. That's usually not a good sign. He burrowed deeper into the covers, wishing they'd shut up(Okay mood). That proved to be ineffective as the four demons bounded into his room and simultaneously jumped on his bed to wake him up and tell him the news.

"Minnie! Minnie!" The girls chanted the nickname they'd given him, pulling the covers away from his face. "It's snowing Minnie, It's snowing!" They repeated. That woke him up fully.

The five dashed down the hall of their home, sliding into their seats as their father placed their breakfast in front to them. He left a bowl of salty tofu on the table, giving each child a plate with three Pajuns on it.

"appa, can we go play in the snow after we eat?" "Are your rooms clean?" He asked the girls, who looked down sheepishly, he took that as a no. "Clean your rooms and I'll think about it." He ruffled the hair on each of their heads, walking back into the kitchen where his husband was waiting(yeah, I did that).

Jaemin took a sip of his rice milk, picking at his food for a moment. "Jaemin, don't pick at your food." his biological father spoke, wishing his son would drop the habit.

"Okay, sorry." He said, breaking off a piece and popping it in his mouth. He smiled at the warm taste, enjoying the taste of the potatoes, dipping it in the soy sauce.

(Okay but why is this basically becoming Lowkey food porn?)

Jaemin had finished eating his food a few minutes after his sisters had, grabbing his plate and helping his fathers do the dishes. As he finished drying off his hands, the doorbell rang, resulting in two of his sisters to rush over to the door in a terrible attempt to open the door for their guest. they ended up tripping over their shoelaces and sat there, confused.

Jaemin sighed, stepping over his younger sisters to open the door. He gleamed brightly at the boy in front of him, pulling him into a hug. "Morning Minnie-hyung!" Said boy piped, whose name was Jisung.

Jisung was Jaemin's Neighbor, they had been friends since Jisung was two! The younger of the two tended to be more rowdy as the older was more affectionate. They were pretty different, but incredibly close.

"Hi Jisung!" Jaemin's parents greeted the chipped-toothed boy(fight me I honestly find it adorable when they have chipped or crooked teeth, it adds to their charm) who waved in response. "G'morning Uncles!" The girls waved hello to the boy as well, allowing the boy to step inside.

"So what brings you here?" They ask him. "Can Jaemin-hyung come outside today?" He asks, looking at his best friend's parents. The two look at each other and allow him to go.

The girls begin to protest but quickly stop when their father sticks his index finger up. "Jaemin always has a clean room and does his chores, you should go clean your room so you can go." The two girls sulked, shuffling down the hall to their rooms.

"Be back by 1, understood?" Jaemin nods, running to his room to get dressed. He decides to wear his white jacket today to match Jisung.

When his parents notice, they can't help but coo, forcing them to stay put so they could take a picture of their precious little boys.

After they had a miniature photoshoot, the two were off to play in the field near their home, they had built a snowman and gave him hair made of the dead leaves that still remained on the ground, and a smile made of stones.

They then built a snow castle, even though it was more or less just a small mound of snow, it was cute nonetheless. They even made snow angels together.

Eventually, they decided to head back to Jisung's house to warm up for a bit and get some hot apple cider.

The two sat in front of Jisung's fireplace, watching the flame flicker as they sipped their fresh cider. Somewhere afterwards, the two had fallen asleep beside one another, Jisung's dog Flower resting on their chests

A/n: does anyone actually care if I post this though???