Community Center

*narrator POV

The day after Christmas had always been one of Jaemin's favorite days. It was a day the community center opened again and he could see his friends.

Jaemin often volunteered at the Community Center, which served as his good deed for an eternity. Not that he cared though. He simply enjoyed helping others.

He also enjoyed seeing Jisung, a boy who had shown up not too long ago and was placed in charge of the games. He laughed at the way the younger would try and get the children away from him, only to give up and rest in the pile over hyperactive five years olds who'd given up making bracelets to tackle the older.

Today, Jaemin and Jisung walked to the community center together, wearing matching hoodies and Converses (I have a problem-).

Jisung kicked a grey pile of slosh into the empty street, watching the small pellets of ice fling into the air. "So, what's on today's agenda?" He asked, tapping the toe of his boot on the concrete to get some of the leftover slosh off of his foot.

"Well, I have Greenhouse duty today, so I'll be outside for a bit, after that i plan on reading to the younger kids, then we can run the craft tables."

The craft table was one of Jaemin's favorites, although the same couldn't be said for Jisung. The younger wasn't really the artsy type.

"Yay, fun..." he muttered, trying to push open a door that said "Pull", clear as day, right next to the handle.

"Pull, not push" Jaemin explained, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Oh, well I feel a bit dumb." He pulled the door, taking in the scent of roses. "Well, seems like Lixue has already arrived." Said boy bounded over to envelop to younger boys in a rib crushing embrace. The boy, only older than Jaemin by a day, was still slightly shorter, yet seemed to be the most intimidating of the three. He released the two, giggling childishly. "I missed you guys!"  The older walked over to flick on the lights, which almost immediately bounced off of his pale, snow-like skin.

(IM SORRY I HAD TO, If you don't understand: Lixue roughly translates to "Pretty snow" which is why it'd be fitting for the character to have pale skin that gets compared to snow; he's a male, Chinese, Snow White that is his own dwarf-)

"So, how was your holiday?" He cocked his head to the side, allowing his light brown hair to almost completely cover his right eye. Jisung shrugged his shoulders "it was fine, I mostly just slept, at least until my cousins came over, then sleep was 99.9% out the window." He rubbed his eyes, letting out a small yawn.

Lixue cooed, pinching the younger's cheeks. "Why are you so cute?" Said boy swatted Lixue's hand away, letting his hand fly up the the now red area of his cheek on instinct.

"How about you Jaemin?" Jaemin grinned "I just helped my younger cousins build their toys, then pushed Kwajun into the lake." Lixue gaped at the boy "I swear he wasn't in the water long enough to get hypothermia, just enough to have yet another reason for wanting me dead." He chuckles.

"Why don't you two keep each other company while I go tend to the crops?" Lixue nodded, simpering at the boy. Jaemin grabbed his gardening gloves and walked back towards the greenhouse.

"So, wanna go stream TVXQ music videos until the kids arrive?" Lixue suggested. Jisung smiled, pulling the shorter male into the community center Reading Room.

The reading room was intended for reading obviously, but it was free to the volunteers to use as almost anything while the guests weren't there.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I have a present for you LiLi!" Jisung exclaimed. Lixue seemed to remember something as he ran out of the room.

Jisung reached into his bag, pulling out a red and black cylindrical case with a silver bow on top.
Lixue returned, holding a similar case, but white and blue.

"What's with us and lightsticks?" Lixue asked, opening his to reveal a TVXQ! lightstick. Jisung shrugged, cradling his new Super Junior lightstick.

"Thanks, Xue." The two then hopped onto the couch in the corner, switching on Lixue's laptop and resumed watching "Something".

~

A/N:

Yeesh, I'm hella late, sorry!!
But yeah. This sucked, I know. I'll make the next one better, I swear!