Ouija Board

After the holidays, Jisung wanted nothing more than to lounge around the living room of his shared home. The days before, large parties had been held here, friends, families, neighbors and even old schoolmates were invited to attend.

Jisung, being a relatively introverted ghost, wasn't that fond of it.

Wherever he turned, there was a person, even in his favorite rocking chair someone was there. The one time he did manage to sit down in it, someone had already been seated there, sending a chill up their spine from the instant drop in temperature in that specific area.

So no, Jisung wasn't in the mood for people, not even his housemates.

Only one of them didn't seem to get the hint.

At about noon, Jaemin bounded into the living room, flopping down next to where he assumed Jisung to be resting, his hair still had sparkles from days prior(not that he's getting that out, glitter is the annoying aunt of the a&c world). Jisung hissed under his breath, a warning for his possibly younger* roommate.

"Sungie, why are you upset?" He asked softly, the ghost almost forgot his anger. Almost. He hissed again, this time louder. Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Must I pull out the Ouija board again?" Jaemin responded, head now right next to his leg.

Jisung shuddered. Despite people using it, they don't seem to understand how it works on the spirit's end. He knocked over the picture frame of their friend group, further agitating Jaemin.

"Alright, now you're asking for it." He whipped out the board from under the glass coffee table, quickly setting it up. He placed his finger on the cup, glaring in the direction he expected Jisung to be in.

He spoke quietly, but loud and clear enough for Jisung's sensitive ghost ears. "Show yourself." It wasn't a question or request,it was a demand. Jisung felt a force thrust him towards the cup, his normally transparent form visible as his index and middle finger remain supernaturally adhered to the cup's base.

"Now, why are you so upset? Dont bother using the board. I want a verbal answer out of you." Jisung internally snorted. Jaemin knew he didn't have that much power over him. But still, he obeyed.

"Party." He said simply, mirroring Jaemin's glare. Jaemin jnhaled through his mouth, then let it out. The air passed through his teeth, creating a hissing sound vaguely similar to Jisung's.

"What about it?" Now Jisung wanted to irritate him, switching back to the Ouija board.

P

The cup scraped against the board, moving to the next letter

E

He paused for a moment to recall what letter came next

O

How'd he forget the O? Should've payed attention whenever Word World was on

P

He paused for dramatic effect(and to irritate Jaemin even more) before sliding smoothly over the next two letters
L

E

"People? That's all? Geez, thought it was something serious like you died at a party." Jaemin joked. "I died in my sleep." Jisung said seriously.

"Off topic. What did they do to you, then?" Jaemin asked. His usual soft tone was slowly returning as his anger faded away.

Jisung's response was too long, so he chose to speak. "I like being by myself. When people are near, I feel uncomfortable, you know that. When large groups of people fill every inch of the house it's stressful to me since I have to deal with a moment of separation each time I pass through someone. Then I kept getting sat on. It's not too fun, if you ask me."

Jaemin's gaze softened at the realization.

"After that level of stress, I just needed time to myself to be angry and alone. Sorry for taking it oit on you." Jisung apologized. Jaemin groaned.

"God damn it Jisung. Now I feel bad and it was mainly Chenle's party. Next time tell us so we don't host such a large party at our home."

Throughout the encounter, Jaemin's hand didn't leave the pointer. Jisung's eyebrow raised.

"You realize you can let go, right? Jaemin nodded, "but you may actually choose to kill me. I'm not testing my luck on that one. Say goodbye and ill let go." Jisung rolled his eyes, moving the chip to the "goodbye" on the board. Then, the connection went out.

Jisung returned transparent momentarily, before deciding to stay visible.

"Now that you're done being angry, wanna watch a movie?" Jisung shrugged his shoulders

"Sure, why not?"

A/N: sksksksk-

Lmao, I just wanted to write a Ghost!Jisung AU with his being a crabby lil ghost.

*yes, I'm aware that Jaemin is older, but since Jisung is 17 in this story , that means he'd be older depending on his death date.