Tree

"Jaemin where a- what the hell did you do?!" Jisung exclaimed, questioning how Jaemin had managed to wrap himself in the garland and cover himself in tinsel.

"I honestly don't know, a little help please?" He asked meekly. Jisung starts with freeing him from the garland, then picks out the strands of tinsel piece by piece until it was almost completely gone. He left some in Jaemin's hair for reasons we don't need to discuss.

(BUT I WILL: imagine a red haired Jaemin with Shiny silver strands of tinsel throughout his hair. Fabulous, I know.)

"You were supposed to decorate the tree, not yourself!" Kun chuckled at the two, sipping coffee at the table with Taeyong, Doyoung, Taeil and Johnny.

Jisung helped the older wrap the garland around the tree, which stood almost slightly taller than Yukhei. Jisung had asked Johnny to help them place the star on top of the tree, watching as the older effortlessly placed the golden tree topper in its rightful position.

"Where's the box of ornaments for this year?" He asked, looking around until he spotted the bin. The ornaments were various shades of Yellow, Orange, and Red and ranged from Sequined birds to beaded satin silk spheres.

Donghyuck walked into the festive den, watching two of the youngest members decorate their Christmas tree with obvious love in their eyes. That's when he got a sneaky idea that he'd set into place the next day.

"Maybe the love is for the tree, who knows? But I'm not gonna sit around to waste valuable time that I could be using to plot and scheme on wondering which it is!" He thought, speed walking into the kitchen. "I know what you're up to Hyuckie, and I want in." Said Boy looked up to see Taeyong. "Wait,how..." "mother's instinct" he grinned, his eyes disappearing momentarily.

(Clearly I enjoy making Haechan a sneaky lil shit-)

Two hours had passed and the two teens backed away from the tree to admire their creativity. The younger had the idea of threading popcorn and adding it as well, which added a childish yet adorable touch to their creation. They both knew the thread would be almost completely popcorn-free by the time they took it down, courtesy of their members.

"Sung-ah! Come take a picture with me!" The older ran to sit in front of the tree, asking Ten to take their picture. He rolled his currently silver eyes, muttering something along the lines of "You're lucky I love you", handing Jaemin's phone to Jisung.

"Thanks Tennie-Hyung!" Ten waved them off, flopping on the couch to watch some reality TV.

"Min, Sung, can you two give me a hand real quick?" Yuta asked, struggling to hold a box filled with gifts.

"Sure!" The two said in chorus, Jisung took the box from Yuta, placing it near the tree. "Was that all?" He asked, Yuta shook his head. "There's about eighteen more boxes in my closet." The two nearly fainted. "E-eighteen?! How much shopping did you guys do?!"

"Far too much, to be honest..."

"Well let's get started! I wanna finish watching Venom with the others!"

The three finished carrying the boxes out in about ten minutes, leaving Yuta and Taeil to place the gifts under the tree. "Ready?" Jaemin asked Jisung, who had finished pouring popcorn into the bowl, grabbing a salt shaker as he liked his a bit more salty than everyone else.

"Let's go, i doubt that Junnie-Hyung wants to wait any longer."

The two walked up the steps to Renjun and Chenle's shared bedroom, already seeing the other seven dorks sprawled out in the room.

Jungwoo sat in a bean bag chair next to Mark and Jeno, Chenle was curled up on his own bed next to Lucas and Renjun, And Donghyuck was sitting at the foot of Renjun's bed, waiting for the other two to enter the room so he could press play on the movie.

Jisung gave the bowl to Jungwoo, who tended to take small portions, and curled into Jaemin's side on Renjun's bed. Donghyuck pressed play, then flopped onto the bed and tried to cuddle Jisung as well, resulting in a playful argument over who gets to cuddle with him.

A playful argument that led to Renjun telling them to shut up and resulted in a pillow getting hurled at them.

In the end, the three just ended up cuddling each other and becoming a large pile of limbs

A/N:

Which has been your favorite so far? For me, it's definitely Snow Fall, but I'll tell you my favorite is the very next one