Cookies

*Narrator POV

"Sungie, It's everywhere! Stop moving so much!" Jaemin screeched, trying to wipe up the fallen cookie dough. The two had been in the kitchen all morning baking Christmas cookies for their friends. So far, they'd gotten a batch of Chocolate chip safely in the oven and baked perfectly.

Now for the gingerbread and sugar cookies.

Jisung enjoyed mixing up the cookie dough, although he did make quite a mess, which caused Jaemin immense pain as he tried desperately to clean it all up.

"Grab me a few eggs please? He asked, Jaemin handed him the carton, cringing at the partially dry patch of cookie dough that he'd accidentally touched.

"You are an absolute mess..." he sighed, getting started on his sugar cookies, he first poured some flour in, then his sugar, eggs, oil, etc.... and began his mixing process.

Jisung had decided he was finished mixing, taking the dough out, separating it, and wrapping it in pilofilm.

Jaemin continued mixing by until he could hardly see any bubbles, then he placed them on a baking sheet and left them to bake.

"We should probably start cleaning now." Jaemin grabbed a washcloth for the table and began to wipe it down, trying his hardest to get everything off of it.

"Next year, I'm doing the mixing, you can add the ingredients." Jaemin ruffled Jisung's hair,resulting in a light blush to form on the younger face.

"Cute..." Jaemin pinches his cheek, letting go after a few seconds, letting Jisung live. "You can clean this then." Yeah, nevermind. The boy didn't live.

Jaemin took the spoon from the chocolate chip dough bowl(chocolate chips can be dairy free don't worry)and ate the leftover cookie dough."Hey! I wanted that!" Jaemin laughed, handing the spoon to the younger, grabbing a smaller spoon and ate what was left in the bowl.

"You two are weird." Jisung's younger brother stated, grabbing a candy cane off the counter. "You're one to talk, Jieun." The youngest rolls his eyes, watching his brother place the light brown lumps of dough into the fridge. "I want some bread..." Jisung snorted "then get some, you know where it is." "No," the younger snorts "I want your bread. The Peppermint mocha bread." "Oh, hell no! I made that bread on my own time! I offered for you to help me and make yourself a loaf but you were too concerned about your stupid game!"

Jieun smirked. "Then I guess you won't mind if I told Jaemin what you were telling Jeno-hyung the other day, would you?" Jisung visibly paled. "Take the bread and leave Eunie." He threw the bread at his brother, slamming the door and running upstairs.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" Jaemin asked. The younger snickered, breaking off a piece of the bread and handing it to him. "If you really want to know, ask Sungie yourself." The boy turned on his heels, walking back down the hallway.

Jaemin popped his sugar cookies into the oven before pursuing the younger.

Jaemin started up the stairs, wondering what in the name of god his best friend's satanic younger sibling was going on about. Jisung's door was easy to spot, as it was the only door with white, blue, and silver paint splatters on it. Jaemin was there when the younger did it, and wanted to add pink to it, but decided against it.

"Sungie, open the door please?" The younger trudged over to the door minutes afterwards, unlocking the door. "Why'd you lock the door?" Jaemin asks. "To keep that thing out." He mutters.

The two sat on the younger's bed, watching the boys Hamster and mouse run through the tunnels and spin on the wheel. Jisung reached his hand into the cage, allowing his mouse to nibble on the tip of his finger before pulling him out.

Jaemin did the same, but with the hamster,resting against the headboard of the bed. He looked at the younger, whose soft blue hair partially covered his eyes.

"So, what exactly did you tell Jeno?" Jisung's breathing hitched before explaining.

"Remember that goldfish you got in July?"

"The carnival Goldfish? Yeah, I remember it."

"I was heating something up in the microwave and it kinda died because of that."

Jaemin stayed silent for a moment before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"That's an honest mistake. We're both at fault here! I shouldn't have placed it on the microwave anyways, the radiation isn't good for them."

Jisung felt slightly more relieved hearing this, watching his own Koi fish swim in the large aquarium that took up half of his wall on the other side of his room.

"Well, that's just lovely." The hamster crawled away from Jaemin, resting on Jisung's pillow. The mouse soon followed the hamster, laying next to it. Jisung lifted a finger, stroking his hamster's back.

"Huh, guess they're still tired." He lifted the two once again, placing them in their cage once again.

"Well, wanna go finish the cookies?

"Yeah, sure"

A/N: I'm sorRY-

I understand that these oneshots suck