Mistletoe

I lied. I hated this one

*Narrator POV

"Jisung-ah!!!!!" Jaemin rolled over the younger, who just wanted a little extra sleep

"Ehrm..?" He responded. He tended to speak a weird gibberish language when he wakes up.

"It's Christmas!" Jaemin beamed. Christmas was one of his favorite holidays, he'd often help out at the community center on Christmas after he'd opened his gifts and eaten.

"Okay... five more years please..." Jaemin glared at the younger, opting to pull the loose end of his blanket burrito. This worked to an extent. The extent meaning the taller was hurt in the making of this life hack.

"Okay okay, I'm up!" He cried. He brushed off his pants, climbing to his feet. He ran downstairs after Jaemin, who giggled happily at the sight of the lit up Christmas tree. All eighteen boys made it downstairs before ten-thirty, leaving Taeyong some time to prepare dinner.

They all gathered around the Christmas tree, Kun sat in front of it, passing out their gifts, smiling as they opened each gift, glowing brightly when finding that someone had gotten them what they wished for. The same could be said about the other end of it as well, smiling slightly when the person they'd given a gift to seemed to treasure the gift, even if it'd only last a few moments.

Jisung had gotten Renjun a Moomin plushie as well as a Moomin onesie, which he knew he'd love. Their gift exchanges were anonymous, the receiver is already decided and known by the person who'd be giving the receiver their gift, but it's unknown to everyone else. It's like secret Santa but far more complex.

When Jisung opened his gift, he could already tell who it was from, it was a music box that played the lullaby from Pan's Labyrinth; his favorite movie.

He smiled softly, looking in Jaemin's direction, thanking him.

(K so FYI,  when there's ever an author's note, that means there's a time skip as well. But what I was gonna say was: Pan's Labyrinth was an awesome movie)

Donghyuck mumbled a soft "cute.." before nudging Taeyong's shoulder. They then snuck away from the group to go over their plan in Taeyong's room.

The two had stayed up all night scheming, and had finally decided on something that stayed true to the holiday spirit: a mistletoe.

Haechan had insisted on a game of spin the bottle with  the rest of the Dreamies but it's too unpredictable. Taeyong suggested truth or dare but that was too simple for his liking.

The mistletoe was actually Jaehyun's idea that Jungwoo had stolen and given to Taeyong, but that's unimportant.

"I say we hang it over their bedroom door, they usually walk in together, we'll just have to make sure they notice it." Taeyong said, twirling the plant in his fingers. Haechan nodded his head, taking the plant. "When should we hang it up?" He asked. Taeyong checked the time. "It's four now, let's hang it up at about seven, before we go to bed."

"Got it."

The two went back downstairs, flopping onto the couch, disturbing Ten from his peaceful slumber.

"Hey!" He cried "move it, we're gay." They said in unison. "Excuse me? I'm gayer than both of you combined." He snorted, shuffling over to The loveseat, where Johnny and Kun were resting. He curled up in between the two of them, allowing Kun to run his fingers through his hair.

(Shit, what am I doing I'm supposed to focus on JaeSung not JohnTenKun-)

Soon enough, it was seven o'clock and the two boys were standing in front of JaeSung's room, pinning the leaves to the door frame, then sneaking away. Haechan slid into his room, nudging Jungwoo awake. "Woo-Hyung." Nothing. "Wooooo-Hyunnnnng....." still nothing. "Woo-Hyung!" That got the older. "Eh?! Oh, hey Channie.." the older yawned, sitting up. "What is it?" Donghyuck inhaled before explaining.

"I need you to keep an eye on Jaemin and Jisung's door for me, and can you stall them, if necessary?" Jungwoo nodded, climbing out of his bed. "Thanks Hyung!" he wrapped his arms around the taller. "Don't mention it."

Jungwoo stood outside of their room for a few moments until the two walked up the stairs.", visibly exhausted. "Jisung-ah! Jaemin-ah!" He waved at the two, who waved back. "Can you give me a hand real quick?" They nodded, following Jungwoo into his room.

"On second thought, I'll fix it in the morning." It wasn't much of a lie, the middle platform in his closet had broken, allowing his clothes to fall everywhere. "So much for having a color code system." Jungwoo thought to himself.

"Oh, okay then. Wanna watch a movie with us then? We were gonna watch Corpse Bride." Jaemin offered. Jungwoo shrugged his shoulders "Sure, why not?" He followed the two back over to their room, letting them go first, smirking as Jisung passed over the object.

"You do know what you just walked under, don't you?" He asked, crossing his arms. Jisung cocked his head to the side before looking up to find the small, white-berried plant hanging over his head.

"You both know what that means. Now shut up and kiss already." Jisung froze, trying to come up with a plausible reason for why not. Jaemin, noticing this, rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to the younger's cheek. It was a simple gesture, something he tended to do with all of his friends, but deep down inside of his heart, he hoped it meant something to Jisung as well.

A/N:

So because I added Jungwoo being a sneaky lil snake, this came out about two hundred words longer than I anticipated. I don't like it as much as Snowfall though....