Prologue

For those of you just joining us or in case you have a terrible memory like me, let me try and recap what's happened so far.

Ok, so Zach, that's me by the way, just turned sixteen and has been bullied and teased his entire childhood by the local school bully. One day they take it too far and cruelly beat and humiliate me in front of what seems like the entire school.

After running away in shame and hiding in the woods behind the school for a while I finally pull myself together thanks to my best friend/dog Tesla and make my way home.

My father is a brilliant scientist who has built a teleportation device in our basement which is actually an enormous laboratory for him and his partner to design and test all their new inventions. T

he teleporter has the ability to travel not only vast distances but to alternate realities across dimensions.

After my Dad decides to let Tesla and myself come with him to replace a failed sensor on one of the alternate Earths.

Something goes wrong and we end up in the middle of deep dark woods somewhere in Russia on this unknown world with its Moon way closer than it should be.

After getting chased through the woods in the middle of the night by werewolves that end up being the teenage boy and girl twins Katrina and Alexei whom we free from this mercenary prison camp.

While we're running away I almost get killed by some weird wolf/scorpion monster. Somehow I manage to survive but now I have all these freaky tattoos all over my body that apparently makes me nearly immortal.

We made our way through a freezing blizzard and barely manage to find some secret hideout that ends up being a military bunker for the werewolf rebel group that is fighting against the vampire overlord that is control of this world.

The bunker ends up getting attacked by the evil vampire lord and his army of vampires and demons and in the middle of fighting for our lives I discover that I can somehow control time with just the power of my mind and in order for us to survive I must learn to understand this power and how to use it.

But first I must avoid getting killed by my new friends Katrina and Alexei. Whom I've learned are part werewolf, part vampire and part angel.

We barely escaped a nuclear explosion with all five of us in an escape pod. We crash landed in this village and I'm not actually sure if Katrina is alive as she got a large wooden shaft jammed through her chest. And that's where we continue the story.