Sienna And Jerome's Love

(Jerome's POV)(Afternoon)

Currently I'm over at the girls house hanging out with Sienna in her room. I've been hiding my emotions from her since high school and trust me it's not easy. I honestly don't know how Aaron's able to do it.

"Hey Jerome, are you okay?" Sienna asks me curiously which catches my attention.

I look at Sienna "Yeah, I'm okay. I have a question for you."

Sienna looks at me confusingly "What is it Jerome?"

"Have you ever liked anyone more than a friend?" I ask quickly.

I see Sienna slightly blush "M-Maybe, what about you?"

My face heats up "Yeah, I really like someone and I think she's absolutely beautiful."

Sienna looks down "She must be very lucky, hopefully she likes you back."

I smile a little "I think she does, at least that's the hints I'm getting from her."

Sienna looks back at me "Well I'm happy for you."

I lean into Sienna and kiss her, to my surprise she kisses back. After a few seconds we release from the kiss.

"I-I thought you liked someone else." Sienna says sadly.

I laugh more "Sienna, you don't get it do you? I fell in love with you the moment I first met you."  

Sienna madly blushes "Really?"

"Of course, in the matter of fact I have a question." I say as my face heats up.

Sienna looks at me curiously "What would that be?"

"Sienna, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask quickly.

I see Sienna tear up a little "Yes! Of course I will!"

"Really?!" I say happily.

Sienna nods her head quickly.

I pull Sienna into the hug and stay like that for a while. After a few minutes we let go of each other and smile.

I can't believe she said yes! Thank you so much Irene.