Informing Everyone

(Aphmau's POV)(Afternoon)

Aaron and I walk over to my house after I send a text to everyone to meet me at my house.

"Are you ready?" Aaron asks as soon as we reach the door to my house.

I look at Aaron in determination "Yes."

After a few seconds I open the door to my house, only to see our friends faces staring at us.

As I walk towards the living room Aaron closes the door and follows close behind me.

Sienna looks at me worriedly "Are you guys okay? Did something happen?"

Aaron takes a deep breath "Everyone listen up, we're going to say this once and once only got it?"

Everyone nods their heads in agreement and stays silent.

I clear my throat "Ein and Shad have declared war on this world. We are the only ones who can defeat them."

"How are we supposed to beat them? Also how is Ein dead, I thought he was in juvie?" Jerome asks in a confused tone.

"Ein is not dead, he made a deal with Shad. As long as Shad gets to kill Irene, Ein gets to kill anyone he wants and gets to stay immortal." I say calmly.

"H-How are we supposed to kill Ein~Kun if he's immortal?" Kawaii~Chan says in a panicked tone.

"Especially if he accompanied by one of the Divine Warriors?" Zane says in a worried tone.

"Zane and Kawaii~Chan I'm sorry to say this, but we can't let you fight in this battle." I say in a sad tone.

Zane looks at me with shock "What do you mean you can't let us fight this battle?!"

"We need someone to protect Kawaii~Chan while we fight Shad and Ein." Aaron says in a serious tone.

"Kawaii~Chan can fight too, Zane~Kun and I are not useless!" Kawaii~Chan says angrily.

I look at Kawaii~Chan sadly "Kawaii~Chan, you must know why you can't fight."

Zane thinks for a second "Wait... now I know why Kawaii~Chan and I can't fight. It's because we're not descendents of the Divine Warriors, well I am but Garroth is the oldest."

"That still doesn't answer about why Sienna~Sama and Jerome~Kun are able to fight." Kawaii~Chan says with a curious tone.

Sienna takes a deep breath "I can fight because I was gifted water powers when I was born. I'm actually not human, I'm a Siren and Jerome's duty is to protect me."

Katelyn looks at Sienna in shock "Wait, you're a Siren? If Jerome is your protector, does that mean you're a Siren too?"

Jerome smiles "No I'm human, but one day when I was on the beach I found her unconscious. I managed to carry her home and lay her on my bed. I told my father about her, all he said to me was keep her safe no matter what."

"So you think we're descents of the Divine Warriors?" Garroth asks curiously.

I look at everyone with determination "No, I know you are. Katelyn you are the descendant of Menphia, Garroth you are the descendant of Esmund, Travis the descendant of Enki, Laurence the descendant of Kul'zac, Aaron the descendant of Shad and as for me Aphmau the descendant of Irene."

"How do you know about any of this anyway?" Laurence asks suspiciously.

"Irene came to me in a dream and told me everything about the situation. If you don't believe me then you can ask her yourself." I say in an irritated tone.

Everyone goes silent again for a few seconds.

Katelyn looks at me with a smirk "When do we start training?"

Aaron clears his throat "We start tomorrow, sunrise."

"Sunrise?!" Garroth says in a shocked tone.

I look at Garroth "We only have a couple months before they come, we need to be ready."

"Aphmau's right, we need to make sure we win this war so the earth doesn't get destroyed by them." Sienna says in a serious tone.

"Let's get some rest before training starts tomorrow." Aaron says calmly.

We'll win this fight not only for the future, but to make sure this never happens again.