Our Future

A/N: Hey guys Cresszelda here and I just wanted to say that first of all this is the final chapter of War Between Dimensions. Secondly this is also my last Aarmau book, When Angels Fall is over I will be leaving the Aphmau community except for Wattpad. I've made many friends on here and I don't plan on leaving since I love you guys. Lastly this doesn't mean I'm not done publishing books, I will be writing and publishing original books. It may take a while, so please be patient and enjoy the chapter!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aaron's POV)(Afternoon)

*Five Years Later*

Shortly after the battle ended I asked Aphmau to move in with me and marry me, Aphmau obviously said yes. I also turned her into a werewolf, due to many good reasons to keep her even more safe. We're also expecting our first kid in a couple of months, her name will be Alina and I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as Aphmau. Jerome proposed to Sienna and she happily agreed, both of us decided to have a double wedding on the beach. The weddings were beautiful and what all of us were waiting for our whole lives. When Zane and Kawaii~Chan came back from Falcon Claw, we found out that they had feelings for each other and started to date. Laurence and Lucinda decided to travel the world together so they can learn more about magic. Garroth got together with a girl from our high school named Kim, I have to admit they look really happy together. Katelyn and Travis started dating, sure they argue from time to time but at the end of the day they love each other. We all moved into a new neighborhood as well, Lovers Lane. Everyone is happy here and luckily no one else has threatened to destroy this world yet. I'm so glad that I met Aphmau back in high school and my other friends that I consider my family. What's even better they accept me for who I am and aren't afraid of me. I love Aphmau so much and I do anything for her. Thank you so much Aphmau for being my soulmate and for introducing me to so many people. I love you so much, you stupid potato.