Battling The Trio Pt. 1

(Sienna's POV)(Afternoon)

*Play Song*

Zenix laughs a little "You guys must be some of Aphmau's annoying friends."

Jerome steps in front of me "What if we are?"

Zenix swings his sword towards Jerome's, which causes them to clash together.

From the corner of my eye I sneak around while Jerome was distracting Zenix.

All the sudden Zenix senses me behind him and tries to slash me across the chest, but gets stopped by my water powers. Zenix pushes his sword even more causing me to lose grip and fall to the ground.

"Sienna! Are you okay?" Jerome says as he rushes over to her side.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I say as Jerome helps me up.

"Aww look at the cute couple, too bad you'll both be dead soon." Zenix says in a mocking tone.

Jerome and I look at each other and smile.

I create a sword from water, a beautiful white and coral pink sword.

Jerome looks at me worryingly "Are you sure you want to fight."

"I'm not going to let you do the fighting alone, especially when our world is in danger." I say in a determined tone.

Zenix sighs "Can we just stop talking and get back to fighting?"

Jerome charges towards Zenix and clash swords with him, after a seconds I rush to Jerome's side to help.

Zenix pushes Jerome back and faces me "Come on princess, let's see if you're better than your boyfriend here. Even better, let's find out if you're a fighter unlike your species who were weak and weren't even a challenge for Shad. When did your weak species die out, twenty years ago? Unfortunately one siren was able to escape and that happened to be Princess Sienna."

I slash Zenix "So Shad was the one who killed my family and species, good to know."

Jerome stands up and creates fire from his hands. After it heats up Jerome puts his hand on the sword, causing it to warm up and set on fire.

I put my hand on my sword, making it ice.

The perfect combo, fire and ice.

Jerome and I charge towards Zenix, causing him to charge at the same time. After a few minutes of crossing each other we turn around and see Zenix kneeling on the ground bleeding.

"N-No impossible, your species is weak! The only way you won is because you had him!" Zenix says weakly.

I stab him in the chest which causes him to die "At least my species died with honor, unlike you. What you don't realize is that people are stronger when they are around people they trust and love."

I turn towards Jerome "Come on let's go help out the others."

Jerome nods his head "Right."

I hope the others are doing okay in their battles.