Irene's Warning

(Aphmau's POV)(Night)

I open my eyes to see that I'm now standing in front of a white castle with the symbol that represents Irene. 

"Aphmau, a battle is coming." a voice says calmly.

As I turn around I see Lady Irene walking towards me.

I look at Irene confusingly "How do we look exactly like each other?"

Irene laughs a little "Aphmau, I thought you'd know. Remember ten years ago when you protected Aaron from Jerome?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask curiously.

Irene smiles "When Jerome tried to hurt Aaron your powers kicked in. You were afraid that you were going to lose him. I also know how you've been having trouble controlling your purple eyes."

Shock enters my body "H-How do you know that?"

Irene laughs more "Aphmau you're my descendant, that's why you have the same powers as me. Why do you think I've always kept a close eye on you and Aaron?"

"Why do you keep a close eye on Aaron?" I ask as I get more curious.

Irene clears her throat "Aaron is the descendant of Shad."

I laugh in disbelief  "Of course he is, that's why we're so attracted to each other. I guess fate wants us together, so the world doesn't fall into chaos."

"It already is, there's a war coming." Irene says in a serious tone.

"A war?!" I say in a worried tone.

Irene nods "Ein is coming with Shad's army of shadow knights and going to invade this world in a couple months."

"Wait Ein?! I thought he was in prison!" I say as I start to worry even more.

"He made a deal with Shad. As long as he stays in his army, he gets to stay immortal and kill anyone he wants. The only person he can't kill is me, Shad wants to do that himself." Irene says in a sad tone.

"How are we supposed to fight shadow knights if we only learned about them!" I say in a scared tone.

"The people who live on your street didn't need any training. You all have special abilities and powers that you know how to use. I was the one who gave you and the rest of the Divine Warriors power. I even gave Sienna powers the day she was born." Irene says in a determined tone.

"What about Jerome?" I ask curiously.

Irene looks down at the ground "I'm sorry, I can't tell you. This is all the time I can give you, make sure you warn your friends."

"No wait, I need more-" I try saying before the dream ends.

I wake up in a cold sweat as I try to catch my breath.

Was that really Irene giving me a warning or just a bizarre dream?