Battling The Trio Pt. 3

(Garroth's POV)(Afternoon)

*Play Song*

"Travis, put up a barrier so he can't escape!" I say in a determined tone.

"Right!" Travis says as he puts up a green barrier around all four of us.

Gene smirks "What makes you think I'd try to escape this battle? Just imagine how much power Shad would give me after slaying three descendants of the Divine Warriors."

Laurence steps up "What makes you think you're going to kill us? Maybe it's going to be the opposite."

Gene laughs "Because I'm stronger than all three of you combined."

Laurence and I dash towards Gene, causing all our swords to clash.

I try to distract Gene by slashing his arm, but I get blocked by him.

Laurence sees an opening and slashes one of his legs.

"Gah! You bastard!" Gene says as he screams in pain.

Gene tries to slash Laurence back, but gets blocked by Travis' protection barrier around Laurence.

Laurence looks at Travis "Thanks Travis."

Travis smiles "No problem."

"You'll pay for that." Gene says as he pants.

Laurence slightly smirks "I suggest you give up Gene."

"I will never give up." Gene says as he tries to stay standing, but fails and falls to one knee.

I look at Gene "What a pity, if you could only see past your selfish intention."

Gene looks at me worryingly "What does that mean?"

Laurence walks up next to me "That means, you can't be saved."

Laurence and I raise our swords and stab Gene in the chest together.

Gene falls over dead with blood coming out of his chest and blood.

Travis runs over and hugs the both of us.

"Stop messing around you three, we've got to help out Aaron and Aphmau." Katelyn says as she runs past us.

All three of us look at each other and nod. We start running toward the direction of Aaron and Aphmau.

We're coming Aphmau and Aaron, we'll make sure you two won't be alone.