4

unknown
hii

kyejin
hi who this

unknown
seungmin ;)

kyejin
ohh it's you!

wait,gotta change your contact name.

done

seungminiee
so what did you save it as ?

kyejin
um,it's just your name but cuter :3

seungminiee
hmmm

i save yours as yejin <3

kyejin
ha............*last breath*

seungminiee
nooo

don't die,i need you for my future .

kyejin
that was...cheesy.

hohohoho

seungminiee
my mom is calling me from downstairs

guess i have to go :(

see u 2mrw yejin , goodnight <3

kyejin
okay,goodnight too seungmin !...
..
<3 ?

____

she smiled alone looking at her texts with seungmin,uh this guy is just too nice and cute.

she then rolled on her bed to reach her diary. when she got it,she immediately opened it and write things about seungmin.

suddenly,she thought of jisung.it just appeared ! she also didn't get why.but fuck han jisung,he can go to hell.

she got up from her bed to get banana milk from the fridge but found none inside.

"since when did i finished that?"
"oh right,i just moved here"
"guess i'm getting some at the convenience store"

then,she slipped just slipped on her slippers,because she already wore a pants and t shirt.she walked to the nearest convenience store she saw when she moved in.

"ba banana ba ba bananananana"she sang (stan red velvet!)

she grabbed some and took it to the counter,
"never see you around,new comers?"the cashier asked and she shyly nodded.the cashier looks slightly scary, although it's just a highschooler, from what she guessed.

"it will be 4300 won."he said,she opened her purse just to see 3000 won.oh shit.

"um..can i only buy some that i can get with 3000 won?"she asked,

"well,i can help you pay."the cashier said,then he grabbed her hands and pulled her near him.

"i guess,a peck?"he said and yejin just closed her eyes,trying to let go her hands from his.the cashier hold it too rough that it made her wrist hurt.

but a hand yanked that hand for her,
"take the change."the person placed a 5000 won on the cashier table and grabbed the plastic of banana milks along with yejin's hands with him,she still closed her eyes,she was scared.really.alot.

the person let go of her hands. "open your eyes,it's me" this familiar voice,she opened her eyes to see blonde jisung in hoodie.

"why the fuck are you alone at this hour?"he said.

"i do what i do"she replied and jisung scoffed.

"you know what could happen if didn't come right."he sighed

"i can scream."she said,not making any eyecontact with him, "i'm going home."she said and was about to walk away.

"kang yejin."jisung said and she turned her head.

"your banana milk"he handed her the plastic and she quickly snatch it.

"...thanks"she said,with an innocent face and ran away to the direction where her home is.

a soft smile appeared on jisung's face.