16

they decided to get an ice cream so they changed their direction and go to the ice cream parlour.

she got a vanilla ice cream while jisung got the chocolate one.

both of them sat at the vacant table and none of them talked,just licking their ice cream.

the bell rang means,someone entered the shop.yejin was the one who was facing the door so she saw a man.a man in suit,looking very wealthy,he entered with one little boy beside him.

"han seungjin,what icecream do you want?"he asked the little boy.jisung was familiar with that voice,he turned and his eyes darted to the man.

"yejin,we should leave now."he said,standing up from his seat.

"wait-why?"

"let's just go."he grabbed her hands but then the man greeted him.

"oh jisung?"the man said.

jisung held yejin's hand tightly behind him,
"oh it's you."jisung replied coldly.he didn't use honorific towards the man.it was kind of rude.

"it's you? aren't you happy to see your dad?"
"oh,and your hair.change it back to black, young man.i don't like that colour "the man said,oh so he's jisung's father?

jisung's grip on her hand tightened but he's also trembling at the same time.he must be scared too.his father abused him before though..yejin,didn't let his hand go.she can sensed that he's actually afraid.

"i don't have a dad.who are you to ask me to dye my hair?"he scoffed.he didn't talk with honorifics again.

"words,han jisung."his father said.

"dad,who is this?"the little boy asked.jisung's eyes turned to look at the little boy.the little boy looks like him.he must be his father another son.

"he's your brother."

"he's my brother?yay ! i have a hyung!"he said happily while jumping to jisung.

jisung's face formed a small smile looking at the boy,he can't be mad at this kid.he's not wrong and he's his brother too.

"seungjin let's go.your mom must be waiting for us outside."his father said.

"why don't hyung join us?"seungjin asked and jisung crouched down,patted his head while smiling.

"hyung is busy,we'll meet some time later okay?"he said,yejin smiled at how he acted towards the little boy even seungjin is his father son with another woman.

"okay.."seungjin pouted and jisung patted his head once again.

"seungjin go to the car first"jisung's father said and seungjin nodded,exiting the shop with his little steps.

"that was nice of you,han jisung."his father said but jisung ignored it,he grabbed his bag with him and also yejin's hand.yejin's heart did fluttered when he did that.

"yejin let's go."he said,pulling yejin's hand.

"your girlfriend?"his father asked,yejin wanted to said 'no' but jisung answered faster.

"yes,and it's not your problem."he replied.

"dad!"seungjin shouted from the car window,it it like so loud because it can be heard inside the shop.

"here's some allowance,son.see you."his father left an envelopes on the table and left the shop.

he took the envelope and opened it,there were alot of cash inside it.he bit his inner cheeks.

"yejin,can you accompany me somewhere tomorrow?"he asked and she slowly nodded.

"the park,10 am."he smiled and placed the envelope in his pocket.