15

jisung was the one who stayed with her at the infirmary.even when the school ended,even the school staffs were going home,even hyunjin and changbin already left.

she opened her eyes and saw jisung holding tight onto her hands,he was sleeping but his grip was so tight onto hers.she also realised that she's wearing a hoodie,which is not hers because she knows it belongs to jisung.

it was the hoodie he always bring with him and he also wear it sometimes.

she felt her heart skipped a beat.

"jisung."she said and jisung slowly opened his eyes.he stared at her for seconds and pulled her into a hug again.

"i'm really sorry,to get you inside my problem."

"n-no jisung,that's fine."she replied

"it's jieun right?i'll make sure to stop her,i will do anything to stop h-"

"jisung..that's fine."she broke the hug and looked at him,a smile formed on her face.

"you sure about that?"

"uhuh."she smiled.

so both of them walked out of the school building,they were still holding each other's hands.they didn't realise it but suddenly,jisung did.

it's not like he didn't want to hold her hands but he thought she will feel uncomfortable when she's actually not.

"s-sorry."he said.

"a-ah "both of them stuttered.both of them were nervous.

"can you walk home?or do you want me to carry you?"he nervously asked and she shook her head.

"are you sure..?"

she didn't want to burden him,she wanted to call her driver but she remembered that she gave him holidays.she wanted to avoid people knowing about she's having one .

she smiled at jisung.she felt butterflies at jisung's actions.

"i should be the one asking,are you sure?"she raised her eyebrows playfully.

"i'm sure."a smile appeared on his face and he kneeled down on the ground.she got on him,and he started to walk after that.

"i am heavy right?"she said and jisung chuckled.

"do i have the option to say yes?"he asked and she hitted jisung's shoulder playfully.

"i'm joking,i felt like i was bringing an ant."he replied,chuckling.

"was that even a compliment or sarcasm?"

"i'm sure it includes both."he said.

"oooh fine,let me down here."she said and jisung stopped.

"really?"he asked and she bit her inner cheeks. she actually can walk alone but she didn't want to today ;)

"i'm sorry.."she mumbled and jisung suddenly laughed.

"i'm just joking,like i'll ever leave you."