31

it was night and seungmin called her as he said he wanted to hangout with her,yejin surely said she'll go.

she entered the cafe as she saw him with his laptop on the table,his eyes were fixed on it and he didn't realise she was there already.

she thought of an idea to tease him.

"yah!"she said while placing her head beside his face.

seungmin was startled and immediately turned his head to see her really close to him.

she never realised that it was awkward and thought it was normal,she distanced their face and sat infront of him.

"you're so focus on the laptop,what is it?"she asked.

seungmin's heart actually beats faster when her face was close to his,he was staring at her gulping his saliva.

"seungmin?"she snapped her fingers in front of him and he shook his head "w-what?"he stuttered.

yejin chuckled, "you're so focus on your laptop you know,what is it?"she asked again.

"o-oh i actually wanna show you something."he turned his laptop to face her and she had a shock expression on her face.

"what do you think about my portfolio?"he asked and she clapped her hands.

"beyond perfect,seungmin.your photography skills are amazing!"she said,sliding the portfolio slides.

seungmin smiled at the fact that yejin likes his portfolio.

after some chitchat,seungmin went back home after yejin told him to.he wanted to send her back home because it's already late and it's dangerous for a girl to be out alone.

yejin walked home alone,taking bus.she didn't want to bother her driver to pick her up.and there's no busses at this time to she decided to walk back home by walking.

while walking,she heard footsteps following behind her.she felt scared to she quickened her steps.

the person suddenly ran and grabbed her hands,she almost hit him until the person stopped her from doing so.

"ya ya ya."he said,she opened her eyes and sighed.

"you almost hit me."he pouted and yejin hit him

"you scared the hell out of me,han jisung!"she shouted.

jisung chuckled, "you scaredy-cat"he teased and she crossed her arms.

"what?"she said and he chuckled again.

"booo scaredy-cat"he mocked her and she hitted his chest,walking faster to left him behind.

jisung chase after her, "hey i am sorry okay."he said but he's still laughing.

"you are laughing."she said,

"you are cute when you're scared and angry."he said and that softened her heart.how can he just-

"that's not a way to apologise."

"that's not an apology though,i said what i see."he said,and a smile formed on her face.

"fine fine."
"next time, i won't forgive you."she said,and jisung giggled.

his hand grabbed hers and intertwined their fingers together.

"do things go well at your home?"she asked as he bit his inner cheeks "yeah," he lied.

"han jisung."she stopped and turned to look at him.

"tell me the truth"she added.

"it's really okay,love.it went well."he gave her an assuring smile and she nodded.they continue walking again after that.

"by the way,how do you know i'm here?"she asked

"seungmin called me."

"oh-"

"did you hang out with him?"he asked and she slowly nodded "uh..uh."

"but we don't do anything okay?we talked about his portfolio and we just chit-"

"i didn't say anything."jisung smirked and she stopped talking. "i'm just afraid you'll get us wrong."

"you know i trust you."he said,smiling.

"but next time you hangout with him,bring me along."he said and she chuckled.

"then you say you trust me?"she scoffed.

"yeah but i need to be there too-"

she pecked his lips "i surely will bring you along next time."

"i'm just kidding,i trust you with my whole heart."