21

the next day,she didn't show up in school. jisung acted like he didn't care,but he was worried.

hyunjin and changbin were worried too,seeing the major change in jisung's attitude.yes it was worse before,but it became worst.

months passed,he started to smoke again (this one is okay),he went to clubs and drink alcohol.he didn't hangout with hyunjin and changbin anymore.

he dyed his hair black when he met his dad one day.his dad told him to replace him as the ceo when he reached 20.

jisung even moved to his dad house leaving his mom,but he still visits her once a week.he didn't go to see the orphans at the orphanage anymore.he didn't do any volunteer works there anymore,he didn't meet the kids anymore.

han jisung just became someone different.

while kang yejin,that day after she left the school,she got a call from his cousin that they found his brother.

her brother was studying in america,so she flew to us that day,the earliest flight.

she lived there for years,with her brother and one of her cousin happily.but there's no even a day she didn't think about jisung.

she misses him every single day.she thinks about him day and night.even in school,she always wonder what was jisung doing,have he eaten,is he doing well and what was he up to.

when she reached 20,her brother told her that they were moving to korea.they are going to continue to manage their father's company that stopped working for years but they're going to continue the business.

before their parents' deaths,it was a very successful company.untill now,some company are still waiting for it to continue working so they can partnership with their company.

taejin,her brother become the ceo,and she is the vice.

"yejin-a,you know this person right?"juyeon sat beside yejin on the couch and showed her an envelope.well if i haven't mention about this,he's her cousin.

"hm?"she turned to look at the name stated on the envelope.she just stared at that time as juyeon snapped his finger in front of her.

"it's him right?the one you always mention when we were at america?"

"ye..ah."

"what..was that about?"she asked and juyeon opened the envelope.

"han jisung's birthday party celebration.he's han & co. ceo's son?"

"i actually don't know about that.how was that delivered here.?"yejin asked

"our company and his are once business partners but i don't think they are anymore. taejin received this and told me you should go to represent him."

"m-me?"she stuttered

"what's wrong?"

"it's no..thing.but juyeon,can you not come along this time?"yejin asked,it's not like she hate him or what,just in case something happened, she didn't want juyeon to see that.

"i won't go even if you ask me,i have to go with taejin for a meeting that time.that's why he want you to go to the party instead of him."

"a-alright."yejin stood up,bringing the envelope with her.

"yejin,are you sure you're going to be okay?is there something wrong between you and that han jisung?"

"of course no juyeon."she faked a smile.

she actually wasn't ready,but she wanted to see him,the boy who she misses alot.