18

"i don't really use the money my dad gave me.i bought everything for them instead."jisung said,they were sitting on a bench at the orphanage courtyard.it was already nighttime, the kids were probably sleeping and the old lady was sleeping too.

"you're really nice,han jisung."she replied and that made him turned to look at her.

"i mean like,i thought you weren't a good person before.i thought you went to clubs and such-"

she didn't get to finish her sentence and jisung laughed.

"i went there,sometimes before."

"you drink?"she asked and he nodded "before."

"my dad gave me a hard time so i kind of drink before ? but after my mom told me to stop,i did stop for real."he said and she nodded.people changed,she thought.

the fact that some people still hate ones who used to do bad things was disappointing.what was the use of chance other than becoming better right?

"you must think i'm a bad person right."he said,chuckling.

"i used to."she chuckled too.

she remembered that she bought something for her and jisung.she fished the thing out of the bag and hold it in front of jisung's eyes.

'banana milk'

"it's for you."she smiled,and jisung took it from her hands.she bought it when they went to grocery shop just now.remember jisung payed banana milks for her before.

he laughed "what is this for?"

"nothing.in case we're thirsty"she replied,taking a sip from her banana milk.

jisung chuckled at her answer.it was cute,for him.

"thanks"he smiled and took a sip from it.

"hey jisung look!!."she excitedly shook jisung's shoulder and pointed towards something

it was a shooting star.

"make a wish !"she said as she hold both of her hands and closed her eyes,jisung chuckled again and hold both of his hands,closing his eyes.

she opened her eyes just to saw jisung looking at her.

"what's your wish?"he asked

"my brother to come back.and also,meeting the special someone in my life."

"don't you already met me?"he said and she hitted his arm playfully.

"i wasn't joking ! i really mean it !"he said

"what about you?what's your wish?"she asked him.

"that's a secret."he chuckled and she hitted him playfully again.

"that's not fair ! i already told you mine !"she said.

"let's go now."jisung stood up,trying to change the topic but she grabbed his hands.

"are you really not going to tell me?"she pouted and jisung shrugged "i don't think so."

"i am going home."she stood up,letting jisung's hands go.she walked outside but she didn't see jisung chasing her or what,she thought jisung's gonna chase her and walk her home.

she frowned,looking back but still no sight of jisung.she walked slowly leaving the orphanage area and suddenly she heard footsteps chasing her,it was jisung.he was panting alot.

"you know what yejin..you walked so fast"he said

"you suddenly chase me and say that?"

"do you think i'm gonna let you walk alone?"

"i think you'll gonna do t-"

"i won't.ever.now,let me walk you home."

"what if i refused?"she said,raising her eyebrows.

jisung chuckled.
"not that i gave you any options to."