19

jisung really felt that yejin kept something from him.she always asked to just drop her off a corner that she said is nearby her house.

jisung always wanted to sent her right in front but she always said no need to.even though it was like that,he didn't force her to let him take her right in front of her home.

she must have her own reasons for that.

"jisung-a"jieun chased him and tried to held his hands but he yanked it away.

"hear me out or you want me to do anything to yejin again."she said and jisung stopped right after she mentioned yejin.

jieun pulled him to the staircase,they stood at the corner and jisung raised his eyebrows. "quick,i am going to class."

"han jisung."she said

"let's get back together okay?"she said and jisung scoffed

"don't try to be funny,i don't like you anymore kim jieun."

"you like yejin don't you?"she asked and jisung smirked.

"yeah and what about that?"

"she doesn't deserves you with that kind of family background,your dad won't want that."

"do you think i ever care about what my dad want?"

"let's just get back together jisung,we can fall in love with each other again like before."she tried to grab his hands but he pushed her away.

"no,don't ever think that it will happ-"

she pulled him and hugged him tightly,his eyes widened at her action and at the same time too,hyunjin,changbin and yejin were about to go to the cafeteria level together and saw them.

hyunjin and changbin didn't realise jisung and jieun were there but when they saw yejin step stopped,they turned to see what was the thing that she was staring at.

jisung pushed jieun and his gaze landed on yejin at the back.

jieun smirked and left the staircase,mouthing jisung a 'see you later'.

hyunjin and changbin looked at jisung with an angry and confused expression.

"what was that,han?"changbin asked but jisung didn't answer because he was locking his eyes with yejin.

but then she smiled,but her eyes can't lie.her heart broke into thousand pieces,jisung made her heart flutters for the past few days and it were all shattered now.

but being a no one to jisung,she can't be mad over what happened.

"let's go to the cafeteria together,shall we?"she said and walked first,passing hyunjin,changbin and lastly,jisung.

at the table,she was sitting next to hyunjin and infront of changbin,while jisung sat beside changbin,staring at her.

she realised that,but she didn't dare to make an eyecontact with jisung.afraid that he will know what she felt right now just by looking at it.

"i'm heading to class first."she stood up,lifting up her tray and walked away.

"kang ye-"

"what happened just now jisung?"changbin asked,pulling jisung to sit back.

"we talked and she hugged me out of sudden !"he said,but hyunjin and changbin were still confused.

"what did you guys talked about?"

"she wanted me,like you guys told me before."

"jisungieee"jieun came to their table and sat beside jisung,jisung stood up "what the hell do you want from me?"

"aren't we dating again?"

"i didn't agree on that."

she whispered in his ears "i saw yejin and seungmin."

jisung raised his eyebrows and jieun chuckled.
"here you go babe."she showed her phone to jisung,a picture of yejin and seungmin hugging.

his blood was rising,he was jealous,jealousy filled himself.he was trying to keep himself calm.

"what's your evil plan,kim jieun?"he said and she scoffed.

"i didn't planned it,i just saw it while i was looking for you."

"turn around jisung,there's something you have to see."she said and jisung slowly turned to look at his back.

he saw yejin and seungmin walking together,he has one of his hand on her shoulder.he was looking at her while she just stared at the floor.

"she plays childish huh?"