5

she walked inside the school building again,not too early or too late.it's just the time students go to school.

suddenly,someone placed his arms ontop of her shoulder.

"good morning."he smiled

"s-seungmin"she stuttered when she saw seungmin right beside her.she had butterflies but,it felt uncomfortable.

"what's your class today?"he asked and she told him that it was chem.

"kim seungmin!"someone called seungmin over.

"my friends,got to go."he said,smiled,waved and walked to his friends.when he reached where his friends were,they were laughing while looking at her.

she didn't saw it,but they looks suspicious.it was like they were planning something.

she walked to her class,and entered it.her seatmate,aka han to the jisung wasn't there yet.lol like he will even go to class.she placed her bag and sat down.

she was waiting for someone she didn't know who.um,jisung?

"what are you thinking kang yejin-a?"she shook her head.

"hey your hair hitted me!"

"eh,you're here?"she said,kind of shock.

"why?you're waiting for me?"he raised his eyebrows.

"i expect you don't come,i was unlucky.the infamous han jisung came."she said and wanted to walked away,but jisung pulled her hands to sit back.

"what?"

"class is starting,"he replied as the bell rang right after that,she scoffed and sat back.

since when jisung was this disciplined????

when ms lee entered the class,it's like she almost had a heart attack.

"wow han jisung,what brings you here?"ms lee asked and he simply answered "her"he pointed to yejin with his thumb and ms lee furrowed her eyebrows.

hyunjin and changbin was kind of schock too,their so called leader didn't start any trouble today.

"me?"she widened her eyes and poke his arms causing him hissed.

"what?what other reason is there other than you?"he said and she was confused.

why would jisung make her his reasons tho...
"okay class let's start our lesson today."

the first period ended and the student were given a short break,hyunjin ran to jisung.

"did you want to skip mr kim class?"hyunjin asked and jisung spared a glance at her.
at the same time,he saw seungmin walked pass the class,waving at yejin while yejin waved back and blushed.

he scoffed "right hyunjin,let's go."he stood up and left the class with hyunjin and changbin.

yejin realised that jisung left his seat,but being troublemaker jisung is,it's just him being him everyday (it's just her second day lmao).

mr kim entered the class and his eyes wandered around the class "the same person ssaem,han jisung,hwang hyunjin and seo changbin."their class monitor said and mr kim nodded,his eyes landed on yejin.

"you're the new student?"he asked and she nodded.

"i heard you're close with han jisung,go help me look for them."

"but i'm no-"

"my wife told me"

what in the world?!since when is yejin close to jisung?oh yeah,ms lee and mr kim are husband and wife..

ms lee must've told him about jisung reasons of being in the class.

"okay..i'll get going"she stood up and exited the class,walking through the hallways and found no sign of jisung.