1. First meeting

This is my first scenario, so I hope you will like it. ^^
Enjoy! 💪❤

Best friend name - (B/F/N)

You were on your way to the meeting place. You were so excited that you thought you were gonna faint. This was your first time to see heroes this close in person. And the fact that you were about to meet the hero you fell in love with at first sight made you even more nervous. A lot of thoughts were going through your head. You were always imagining what would be like if you were a girlfriend or a wife of a popular hero. You just shook your head and enter the hall where the meeting was about to happen. There were a lot of people in the hall. You started to feel a little anxious. First thing that came into your mind was 'Will I get the chance to meet the heroes' and 'With all these people, how will I get through'. With no hesitating you pulled through the crowd. And there he was. Your heart skipped a beat. Seeing his beautiful smile, his big charming eyes, his attractive figure, his beautiful wings...damn, there were so many things. And suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was your best friend.

''Hey (Y/N)! I knew I would find you here!''

''Oh, yeah, I'm glad to see you too (B/F/N).'' you answered with a smile.

You felt little less anxious since she was here. Few moments later the crowd became smaller. For some whatever reason you were starting to feel anxious again. You are a very shy and insecure person. The cause of that was an asshole of an ex - boyfriend. In the past you were never insecure. But because he was your first love and first serious relationship, he started to insult you and blame you for everything. For whatever the reason. In the end you ended up believing everything he said. Also he cheated on you with his ''best friend''. You found out that later, after you two broke up. Luckily you are not with him anymore, but the wounds remain. You were lost in your own thoughts. Your friend shake your hand.

''Are you gonna talk to him or at least meet him?'' she asked you with a smile.

''I don't know. I want to. But I can't tell why I feel insecure.'' you said.

''You feel insecure because of some dick head you were with. I'm so happy you are not with him anymore. If I see him, I'm gonna kill him for hurting you.'' she said with her hand turning into fist.

You hugged her. She was like your sister. She always knew how to make you smile and how to encourage you.

''And by the way, I think you should talk to him.'' she said with a smile and a wink.

You looked at her confused ''What do you mean?''

''He's staring at you all this time.'' she said.

Your face turned fifty shades of red hearing what she said. She then turned your head in his direction. You were starting to scream inside. He was staring at you. Was he? No, it can't be...you were starting to hear your heart beating in your ears. Seriously you thought you were gonna die. He caught you staring back at him and he started walking towards you. You froze. He was coming towards you. Oh my God. 'Keep it cool (Y/N). Everything will be fine.' You were repeating to your self. He was standing right in front of you. Your friend had the craziest smile and inside she was fangirling as hell.

''Hi! I saw you were standing here alone, so I took the opportunity to come and keep you company. Let me introduce myself, my name is Hawks. Are you here for the fan meeting?'' he said with a smile while he was kissing your hand like a real gentleman.

''Y-yes the f-fan meeting. I'm here for that.'' you said with a smile and burning cheeks.

He saw that, smiled and then asked ''Well then, who's your favorite hero?''

Damn he is so straightforward. That was the thing you found the most attractive about him.

''Umm...you.'' you said while your face was burning. You saw a pink forming on his cheeks.

''Oh...then...do you want to take a photo with me?'' he asked with a smirk. You were bursting with euphoria inside.

''W-well...I would be really happy if you do that for me.'' you smiled wide and your eyes were sparkling. Without noticing you got little closer to him. On your surprise he didn't step back.

''Of course I would take a photo with a beautiful girl like you.'' he smiled and went to your left side while putting his hand around your waist. You were so happy. Your favorite hero and you on the same photo. Your friend was holding the camera and said ''Cheeze!''

Without noticing, few seconds until your friend pulled the trigger on the camera, he kissed you on the cheek. And there it is. A photo with your favorite hero kissing you on the cheek. You were shocked. You didn't expect this. Few moments later one of the heroes was calling him, pointing that they need to go. You were shaking from excitment.

''Oh...apparently I need to go.'' he said with a sad face. You thanked him with a smile and started to leave. While you were going out of the hall, someone was calling you. At least you thought that. You turned around to see Hawks running towards you. He was holding something in his hand. He stopped, pointing out with his hand to give him a second to catch his breath.

,,Damn, you are fast. I just wanted to ask you, um...what's your name?''

You put your hand on your mouth to hide the chuckle.

''(Y/N).'' you said with a smile.

''Well (Y/N), I want to give you this. It's...a lucky charm.'' He gave you one of his big feathers while scratching the back of his neck with his other hand. It was beautiful.

''Wow! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! You were jumping like a little child from happiness.

''It's nothing. Whenever you feel alone or sad or...anything else, just look at that and close your eyes. And I will come.'' he said with a smile.

You were looking in his eyes. You were starting to feel totally calm and relaxed. Maybe it has to do something with his eyes. You will never know.

You smiled and nodded ''I will''.

''Okay, um...I need to go now. I hope, we will have a chance to see each other again.'' his cheeks were getting little red.

You chuckle ''Maybe we will.''

''I hope so. Then bye, (Y/N).''

And then he flew away right into the sky at the speed of light. It was so amazing to see him in action. Even if it's just flying.

Me and (B/F/N) were starting to walk away.

''Did you noticed something?'' she asked me.

I looked at her confused ''What do you mean?''

,,He got little confused and shy while talking to you. I think he has a thing for you. I can assure you that he likes you.''

You shook your head ''Nah, he was just being nice and polite. But this photo'' you looked at the photo ''made this day the best day of my life.'' A small tear was forming in the corner of your eye while you were looking at the photo while holding the camera in your hands.

''I believe so.'' your friend said with a calm smile. You then stopped and looked at the sky. Your friend looked at you confused.

,,Maybe, just maybe...we will meet again. I honestly hope so.''

Your friend smiled ''Well, afterall you have a lucky charm. You never know what tomorrow brings you.''

''Yes, you are right.'' you answered.

And just like that the two of you went on your way home with smiles on your faces.

Damn...I had this scenario in mind for a long time. I hope you guys liked it. ^^ Also please comment. I would really love to hear your opinions. ^^ I'm sorry for the grammar. English is not my native language.

I will continue this story so don't worry. ^^ 💪❤ I'm just getting started.