18. Everything will work out/ Bright future

I woke up.

It was day.

I don't know how long have been. I turned around to see where I was.

I was covered in bandages. I was also operated. The doctor came in the room and smiled at me.

''What happened? How long have I been here?'' I asked, not aware of anything.

He just smiled at me. ''Three years.'' I felt a pain in my chest. ''We examined you in every possible way, and we came to conclusion that you actually didn't have schizophrenia. What you actually have is Dissociative Identity Dissorder.''

''Split personality? But how? What happened?'' His gaze was now on the floor. ''It's not my place to say it. Maybe you should hear it from someone else.'' The door open and the guy with big red wings came in. He seems familiar.''

He didn't wore a smile. I felt a pain in my chest. Like there's something about this guy. Something that is missing.

''Umm, hello.'' I said. With him came the other guy as well. They were familiar but I couldn't put it why.

''Hello.'' I said to the creepy looking guy. Each one of them sat on the other side of my bed.

''Three years..and who are you guys?'' I asked looking at them.

The guy with the wings put his hand on mine.

''I guess you don't remember me...'' He was looking at me with such sadness that it could kill you. Same goes for other guy.

''I guess...look (Y/N). What happened to you was horrible. There are no words that can describe the terror you went through. It seems you have DID without even knowing it. Also this guy over here was your boyfriend, and me...well I was your childhood best friend.''

''Boyfriend? Childhood best friend?'' I was looking at my hands. Especially the one where is the hand of this other guy.

''We made a truce. Even tho I am a villain and he's a hero, since we both care about you deeply we made a truce, not to fight each other and accept who you choose to be with.''

''Be with? Wait...there is something...in that moment everything became clear.

''Hawks! Dabi! I can't believe you two are here.''

Hawks hugged me so hard. So did Dabi. I started crying but stop in the next moment.

''Dabi, can you...please wait outside.'' He nodded and went outside.

''Hawks...I don't know what happened, but...''

''You tried to kill yourself multiple times. That's what happened.'' I sat silent.

''Also you broke up with me.'' He was looking at me emotionless.

''Oh...well..why are you even here then? It's been three years. You should have moved on already. Have a wife and kids...'' I looked on the other side avoiding his gaze. Tears pouring from my eyes.

''I should have moved on. And that would be the right thing, but...I couldn't. I made a promise to you. I will stand by your side no matter what.''

''Hawks, what I said before...''

''I knew you meant it. You were trying to protect me. You sensed something was wrong but you couldn't put in words exactly what. But I need to know. Do...do...you still love me? Is there any hope for us to start over?'' He bend over crying in my hands while holding them.

''Keigo.'' I pat his head. He looked at me with red eyes.

''I remember what we had. Our beautiful passionate relationship and the way you saved me and everything else. I was trying to protect you because I loved you. I still love you. And that will never change.''

''Oh...(Y/N)...'' He hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

''Can I....can I...kiss you?'' He asked with shaky voice. I put my hands on his cheeks and moved him closer, connecting my lips with his in sweet yet tender kiss. He kissed me back passionately.

''And to answer your question. Yes. I would be the happiest women in the world to have you by my side again. Because no one could ever tolerate me and relive everything like this with me again except you. You are my savior and my #1 Hero.''

''I'm glad your personality didn't changed. Even tho you tried to kill many people and at last tried to kill yourself multiple times.''

''What?! Well why am I not in jail??''

''Because you are not guilty. You are mentally ill. You can't be guilty for that. You will go to psychotherapies and you will be taking plenty of medicaments. Also you got fired on your last job.''

''I can't...believe it. What am I supposed to do now....''

''Since you love art and painting you can always try that. I have enough money for both of us, so there's no need to worry about that.'' He smiled tenderly.

''I won't say anything on that but, alright.'' I hugged him. He hugged me back. ''I really missed you. I was praying everyday for you to wake up. I didn't thought it would took this long.''

''You waited. That's what's important. My bird boy. My most valuable treasure.''

''You will make me cry again (Y/N)...'' He kissed my neck. I smiled and backed away a little.

''Can you call Dabi inside? I need to talk with him.''

''Sure honey.'' He went outside and Dabi came in.

''Toya. Please sit down.'' He sat down next to me, and let me to continue.

''I know you are in love with me. But I want to tell you that I don't feel the same towards you. Even tho I want to continue being friends with you. To recall everything we had as kids, and start over. Can you except that?''

''Alright. But so you know, I returned to the League of Villains. And I won't be leaving it. But I can promise you one thing. I won't touch you or your boyfriend. I sincerely hope you will be happy and I wish you all the best.'' I hugged him tightly and started crying.

''But will we stay in touch?'' I asked him.

''Sure.'' He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, then he left.

Hawks came in. ''Did everything went well?''

''Yup. Let's get going. I think I am discharged.''

''Yes you are. I took care of it.'' He took me bridal style.

''Never change Keigo. Be like this always. So cheer full and bright like a sun.'' I kissed him licking his lower lip. He gasped. ''I will. But you will pay for what you did now.'' He smirked.

''I'm willing to do that. Hehehhe.''

Six months later...

We were sitting on a bench, watching the sunset. Keigo was kissing my neck gently while his hand was on by stomach. We found out we will have a baby. I'm two months pregnant. That was the happiest news we could hear.

''Mmmmmm, so good. But don't be such a tease. We have to take care of the baby.'' I chuckled.

''I know, I know. If I've waited for 3 years I can easily wait for 7 months more.'' I slapped him on the arm lightly and kissed him on the lips.

''I love you so much.''

''I love you too. Oh, I was thinking of a name! If it turns out to be a girl I would like to give her the name ( name choice is yours ). And if it turns out to be a boy maybe ( name choice is yours ).

''Sounds perfect.'' I snuggled closer to him. He embraced me tighter resting his head on my shoulder.

We did encounter many difficulties and very hard times but the only thing that kept us alive and made us never give up on each other was love. We all have dark sides and sometimes they win, but we must be determined and break through. Whatever it takes.

Now we are finally free, enjoying our every moment being together as a small piece of our forever.

THE END ^^