7. Lust, passion and desire ~ ( Lemon ) ~

WARNING: Sexual content

You smashed your lips on his. You couldn't hold back anymore. On your suprise he returned. Suddenly you could feel that he was getting hard, because he was grinding on your thigh the whole time, while kissing. He was really turned on you could tell. You turned around so you could straddled his waist directly landing on his sensitive spot. You rambled your fingers through his beautiful ash blond curls. His hands were traveling all over your body. They were going from the upper half of your back, all the way to the lower parts. He putted his hands on your butt and gave you a slight squeeze. You gasped on his sudden reaction. Getting more wet and turned on by every second. You started to grind on his bulge earning a growl from him. You desperately wanted him, right here, right now. Lips never getting apart. Only time to time just to catch your breath.

He was touching your thigh with his left hand, going up and down, and with his right he was touching your right breast. You let out a loud moan. That was the moment he realized and suddenly stopped.

''You are not....wearing....anything underneath....are you?'' he asked between gasps. His eyes were full with lust and passion.

''Um...no. I usually sleep like this.'' You were gently kissing his neck. He shifted underneath you, on your sudden touch. ''Do you want to get it off of me?'' Your gaze was on his now. His never leaving yours.

''I want to do everything just to make you smile again. You are the most beautiful with the smile on your face.'' His eyes were sparkling.

''Make love to me Hawks. I never felt this connected with anyone ever. Can you fulfill that wish for me?'' Your thumb was touching his lower lip.

''No need for answering me on the last question. I already know the answer. I'm in love with you too.'' he said with the warmest smile you have ever seen. You already forgot on that.

He laid you down on the bed taking of your nightdress so now you were completely exposed. Instinctively you covered yourself. He just gently moved your hands and laid them over your head.

''You are so beautiful. Don't cover yourself. There's no need to feel insecure around me.'' You just blushed with a smile. He took of his clothes completely. You couldn't help but stare at him how attractive and handsome he was. The only place you thought this could be possible were dreams. And now those dreams turned into reality. He hover above you and placed his lips on yours. The kiss was full of passion and lust. His left hand was traveling from your breast, to stomach and all over your thigh. You wrapped your legs around him. He got lower kissing your jawline, then your neck. Your hands were all over his back and arms. Feeling his strong muscular body made you beg for more. He started kissing your breast, licking and sucking the part where your nipples are. He did the same with the other one. You let out a loud gasp, arching your body up, showing him your frustration.

''Please Hawks, aahhhhh...I need you.''

''Beg for it.'' His voice was deeper now. 'Is he serious?!'

You looked at him in disbelief, only to notice that he was looking at you with a grin on his face.

''I never thought that you're such a pervert.'' you chuckled. He smirked.

''Towards the person I care about I can be pretty wild. Plus, admit it. You are loving this.''

You bought him closer to you and kissed him roughly, licking his lips and entering your tongue in his mouth. He accept it and played with yours. Your tongues fighting for dominance. His hand traveled down between your legs sticking one of his fingers inside of your wet entrance. You let out a loud moan. Later he entered two more. You were starting to hump on his fingers wanting for more. You were desperate.