8. Revelation ~ ( Lemon/Slightly Angst ) ~

Since Hawks went to his hero duties, you decided that you should make your schedule for the next week. Since your break will be soon over it's time to be back to your duties. It was Saturday. You couldn't be happier. You have a man that you love by your side. At least you could call him boyfriend. Well...of course since you had sex. It will be really painful if he doesn't see you as a girlfriend. But you didn't doubt that. You knew he feels the same. He confessed to you. You went to your bathroom to get ready for the day. You open up the locker that was behind your bathroom mirror. You saw a small bottle. You were just looking at it. You stood there silent.

''Will he really accept me totally? Even if I tell him about the dark part of me?'' You said out loud. Thinking about that makes your head hurt. You took one of the pills, and drank it.

Time skip

It was 19:30 pm. You made a nice dinner for you and Hawks. He send you a message that he will be finishing earlier so he will come straight at your house. You felt so complete. Since you wanted to surprise him you decided that you should wear a nice little black dress. Secretly you wanted him to droll over you just by looking at you. So devilish. Hahahah. Not for to long you heard the knock on your door. You tip toed there and open it only to see your beloved boyfriend.

''Hey baby!'' you said smiling.

''(Y/N).....I missed you so much. I couldn't stop thinking about you.'' He hugged you tightly. He closed the door with his wing and leaned closer to your ear ''Also...I couldn't stop thinking of what will I do to you tonight.'' He smirked. You blushed. He step back just to look at your from head to toe. He was scanning you. He then got closer to you again putting his hands on your butt while his head rested in the crock of your neck. ''You were planning to drive me insane with this pretty short dress? You are such a tease.'' He squeezed your ass hard. You moaned into his ear, your hand traveling down to feel his hard member wanting to be released from the cage. He let out a deep groan. He pinned you against the wall. He put his leg between your legs rubbing your pussy.

''Agghhhhhh...oohhh...yessss..right there....'' Looking him in the eyes directly you could see the beast within him. His eyes were dark and only lust a desire were floating within them. With other hand he was holding your hands above your head and with other he grabbed your hips pointing you to jump and wrap them around his waist. He was grinding against your wet dripping pussy that was dying to feel him. You were panting loudly. You could feel him getting harder and harder. Smashing his lips on yours he slid his tongue in your mouth, exploring it. You felt like your heart was about to burst. Realizing you were about to reach your climax you started to grin yourself as harder as you can against his covered hard dick. You bit his lower lip pulling it a little. And that was that.

''Screw it! I'm about to fuck you right here right now as hard as I can. I can't hold back anymore.''

He took of his pants and boxers only to reveal his dick. Damn it was huge. You took of your panties also. You wrapped your legs around his waist again and slid on to his member. Oh God...it felt so amazing. It reminded you how much you missed it. He took your legs spreading them even more so he could get fully inside. He was now hitting your g-spot. You gasped loudly. For him that was the signal that he hit the perfect spot. Realizing that he started slamming into you. You couldn't do anything, besides moaning and gasping loudly. He did the same. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Not to long, you both reached climax. Your whole body was shaking. He took you bridal style, realizing you won't be able to walk. You put your head on his shoulder. He turned around only to see the table with the dinner on it.

''Oh crap! I din't even notice you made a dinner. Aghhhh....I'm sorry (Y/N).'' He looked at you only to see you smile.

''I did. I wanted to have a nice dinner with you and then have sex. Not the other way around.'' You laughed.

Somehow you manage to walk and the two of you sat and had dinner. It was nice. Really romantic. With the candles and everything.

Later Hawks found some movies. There were all genres of it except horror.

''Hey babe, why don't you have any horror movies?'' He looked at you. You tried to avoid the question just by saying you don't like them.

''Oh...um...I don't like them.'' His eyes widen up.

''You don't like them or you are just scared of them?'' He tried to tease you.

Then in that moment something snapped inside of you.

''I don't like them! That's just it!'' you yelled at him. Shocked by your reaction he dropped the DVD. He stood up just looking at you. You instantly felt guilty. What's wrong with you. Oh! You know that. You just never told him. He stood there silent. He didn't move.

''Hawks...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just a question....that I'm not.....happy to answer.'' He just gaze at you silently. You came closer to him and hugged him tightly. He returned.

''I'm sorry too...I'm just surprised. I didn't expect that kind of reaction.'' He tried to look at you but you avoided his gaze snuggling into his chest. Then you break apart.

''Since I reacted this way....you should know why. Just stay here. I'll be right back.'' You went to your bathroom to take the bottle of pills you saw before.

He just stood there waiting for you. You went back and handle him the little bottle.

''What's this?'' His gaze was on you.

''Just read it.'' Your gaze was on the ground. You didn't have the courage to look at him.

He read what is says on the little bottle. He then put it on the table besides. He just looked at you and haven't said anything. You started to cry and fell on the ground.

''If you don't want to be with me after this....it's okay. I understand...no one want's to be with a lunatic...'' Tears pouring down your cheeks. You were like that for a minute until you felt arms wrapping around you pulling you closer. Tears slipping down his cheeks too.

''Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. It's a shock. I admit that. But...people have all sort of problems. And they need each other to help them to get over those problems. You are my girlfriend. Whatever your struggles are...I will always be by your side.''

What he said broke you completely. You were crying loudly hugging him tightly as you can. Hearing those warm words from him, made you release your anxiety completely.

He lifted your head to look at you and then he pressed his lips against yours.

''Since when do you suffer from it?'' His face expression was so calming.

''Since I was 12 years old. It started then.'' You hugged him and sat in his lap. Tears still in your eyes.

''I love you (Y/N). I love you so much. Thank you for telling me. It was really brave.'' Snuggling into his chest you cried even harder. ''I'm so happy to have met you.''

''Thank God you came to the fan meeting.'' You laughed at his comment.

This part is shorter then others because I lost inspiration. Also, I know there will be some misunderstandings.

MC is suffering from schizophrenia since she was 12 years old. It doesn't make her life difficult because she is handling it under control. But sometimes she has hallucinations and terrible night terrors. I did not put this in this chapter because as though I wanted to put it, it would not fit well. It will be mentioned later in the story as well. But to avoid confusion, I explained.

I hope you will like this chapter. Please comment. Next time, I'll try my best to make the other ones longer.