14. Rescue

All the members of the league introduced themselves. Now the atmosphere wasn't that awkward since you knew some info about them. Twice and Toga were the friendliest ones. The other members were half – half. It depends on the mood. But mostly you got along with all of them. Perhaps because you were afraid of them and was always on guard so they didn't want to traumatize you more. Well there was always Shigaraki who was freaky as hell. With all those hands and stuff. So freaking weird. You couldn't turn your gaze away from him. He was terrifying but also so mysterious. It made you wanting to learn more about him. But it's always better not to ask anything. Honestly, it's none of your business. But there was the part of you that was always the strongest ones. Empathy and understanding of others. No wonder you decided to work with children. Or any other job that requires taking care of others. Shigaraki notice that you were staring in his direction.

''Stop staring.'' He hissed. You winced on his sudden reaction.

''Oh, apologies. I didn't mean to...'' You tried to explain yourself but whatever you say it would sound dumb. And it wouldn't explain why were you staring at him.

''Hey.'' You turned in the direction of the voice. It was Dabi. You questionably looked at him.

''Come with me.'' Was everything he said. You stood up and went to Dabi. He left first, you followed him.

He was walking in front of you in silence. He didn't said a word. You found that odd so you decided to break the silence and ask him where were you going.

''Where are we going?'' You made to the edge of the cliff that was 10 minutes walking from the base.

''Here.'' He was standing there, the light of the moon illuminating him.

''Wow! I haven't notice that there was a cliff this high.'' You slowly came to the edge but in the same moment returned back, slightly pale. The whole city could be seen from here. ''Okay this is height.''

Dabi laughed a little ''You don't notice a lot of things. And I can see you are afraid of heights.''

''Well yes of course. Who isn't?'' You said trying to turn your thoughts away from what you saw.

''Well for example, your boyfriend. The Wing Hero Hawks is not afraid of heights. Naturally.'' He said in a mocking tone. That really pissed you off.

''You have no rights to tell his name. He will look for me. He will find me. And he will kick your ass.'' You furrow your brows in angry expression. You turned to walk away but Dabi grabbed your arm. You tried to break loose from his grip but not successfully.

''Let me go.'' Anger was boiling inside of you.

''No.''

''Dabi. Please let me go.'' Maybe if you asked him nicely, he would let you go.

''No.'' He protested.

''Okay. Let me try this way by simply asking why?'' You were irritated by this point.

''Are you...really trying to provoke me?'' He said with a low voice. Okay you were really confused now.

''Wait, what?'' In split second you were now against him. He was holding you tightly, one arm around your waist and other was on your neck. Looking intensively in your eyes. He was getting closer and closer. But very slowly. It was driving you insane. Is he really trying to kiss you?! You were trying to push him against his chest but his grip was to strong.

''Dabi, please don't do this.'' You turned your head in another direction, not looking at him.

''Why?'' He asked. His tone the same. Low and emotionless.