4. Revealed

''Why are you not working as a Pro Hero?'' he asked me curiously while he was holding my hand. In other one I was still holding my cup of tea.

I didn't know how to respond on that. I could only tell that I've never saw myself as one. Well, that was the truth.

''I never saw myself as a Pro Hero.'' you answered.

He than continued ''You didn't? Your quirk is very useful. You would be able to heal every Pro Hero or a victim if it's badly hurt. There are not many people with a useful power like you.''

You smiled shyly and put your head down to hide the embarrassment ''Well, thank you. But I don't know. It's not that I thought that it's useless or anything it's just...it wasn't anything flashy, also it's not a type of power with what can you defend others and yourself. Or like a power that you could use for attacking the enemy.''

His smile was now warmer ''Please stop being so formal towards me. You are the first person in this hero society that I know and you are not in any hero business. You are just a normal person with a normal life. Also what are you doing? I mean as a job?''

He was so curious. Only person you are this open with was your best friend. You felt really good. You were starting to feel more and more relaxed each moment. Deep inside you felt that you had some kind of special connection with this man. He was open minded, sincere, funny, knows how to make you feel better. He was everything you were looking in a guy. Even if you get used to see each other or become really good friends, you knew he wouldn't want to have something more with you. Firstly, he was a very popular hero, second, he is always risking his life to save people, third, the possibility that he would meet someone better and more suitable to him was really high. You knew deep inside that you would have to suppress these feeling towards him, because they won't do any good to you nor him. But the least you can give to him was friendship. So you answered his question.

''Well I'm a kindergarten teacher. Actually I just finished college last year. I'm still new to the job, but I always loved kids. Also I dream of having my own one day.''

''Wow, that's so beautiful and really mature. Job that involves kids is really noble. It really suits you. I bet kids love you.'' He smiled and put the both of his hands behind his head as he leaned on the couch to get comfortable.

''It's true. Thanks for the compliment. "From my point of view, I think the kids love me.'' you laughed at the last part. You putted your cup of tea that you finished on the table. You glance at him just to notice he was staring at you with the corner of his eye. To make the atmosphere less awkward you pointed to his stomach and told him to get up his shirt. He gave you the confused look.

''Don't you remember that I said that I will make you get another treatment?'' you said to him hoping that he would remember.

''Ohhhh! Yes! Sorry! Of course!'' he remembered and put up his shirt.

You uncovered the area just to see that it was almost healed. One more treatment and he will be good as new. Your healing powers can go through any clothing material. So it means you don't have to uncover someone on the wounding place to heal him up. But the best effect your quirk would have if you do that on completely exposed area. You land your hands on the hurtful eria and you could see light generating from your hands. It took five minutes. After that his wounding place was nowhere to be seen.

''That's it. You are done.'' you said with a smile.

''Does your quirk have any bad traits?'' he asked. He put his shirt down.

''It makes me exhausted if I use it for a long time. It takes a lot of energy.'' you answered.

You got up and took the empty cups to take it to the kitchen sink to wash it later. He got up and walked towards you from behind. You turned around and you jumped a little in surprise only because you didn't thought he would be behind you.