10. Unexpected ~ ( Fluff/Lemon ) ~

You went on your work usually not bothering what happened the day before. You didn't feel well. The thought you had... you knew... that was a right decision. Not wanting him to suffer was your biggest wish. Sadness that occupied your heart and especially your soul was only for you to bear. Not to mention the darkness you held inside of you. Life was hard. For you. And you wanted to keep it that way. Not wanting to make someone else take that burden on himself. Evening will come soon. Hawks told you that he will come for you and take you some place special. The thought of breaking up with him was unbearable... but it was... a right decision. You knew it. And you didn't try to deny it.

You packed your stuff and was ready to go outside and wait for Hawks. On your way outside you run into Ray. You stopped in your tracks and look at him. Anger building inside of you.

''Watch your steps. I won't be gentle like the last time.''

''Listen, I... wanted to apologize. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry.'' He said. He had an apologetic look on his face.

''Fine. But remember. This doesn't mean I trust you. You will have to go a long way for me to start trusting you again.'' Warning was sensed in your voice.

''Alright. Again I'm sorry. It's true that I like you. But if you don't like me then there's no reason for me to force you to like me.'' He said with a smile but also with disappointment.

''Okay. Apology accepted. Then, see you tomorrow.'' You waved at him and went outside.

The parking lot was empty and there was no scene of Hawks.

''Maybe he's still on his duty.'' You thought.

Not a moment too soon someone grabbed you and you were now flying. Screaming you looked at the kidnappers face to see that it was your boyfriend. Smiling. 'Damn you Hawks!' Not able to get angry at him you just stare at him and his beautiful face that was visible under the night moonlight.

''Are you alright honey? I wanted to surprise you!'' He said with a cheerful voice. He was holding you tight, arms wrapped around your waist.

''Oh, God! It was really a surprise. Please warn me next time when you want to do stuff like this. Or I can be a victim of a heart attack.'' You said sarcastically.

''But then... it won't be a surprise.'' He winked and kissed you on the cheek.

''Can you turn around and look at me? I mean are you able to turn around from this position?'' He asked you.

''How do you think I'm able to do that?!'' You hissed at him, your eyes looking wide at him beside you.

''Try turning around little by little and put your one hand around my neck.'' He instructed.

''That's easier said than done.'' You sight. ''Also what if I fall?''

He laughed and kissed you again on the cheek. ''You won't fall. I'm holding you really tight. Also I am specialized in rescuing people. Don't forget that.''

You did as he said and he put one hand around your waist and another under your legs. Now he was holding you bridal style. ''You see. It wasn't that difficult.'' Smirk was across his face now. You returned the same. Turning your eyes towards the magnificent city cape you were out of words. It was... beautiful. You were flying like that towards your destination when suddenly the thought of ''soon break up'' popped in your mind. In the same moment your eyes were starting to tear. You cuddle in his neck trying to hide your face so he won't notice. 'I can't... I don't want to... I don't want to leave him, but also... I don't want him to suffer because of my mood swings and other stuff...' Heavy thoughts clouded your mind. You somehow manage to hold your tears.