Chapter 1

Jin's POV
The last day of school

I was making my way to my locker a soon as I was going to open it I was slammed in to it. I was flipped over on my back. It was my bully Taehyung. I always forget he goes to this school. " you owe me pabo." Taehyung said with a mad face on. I was not at school yesterday so he did not get any " fun."

Taehyung punched me in my face once and kicked me twice. I like to keep track for some weird reason. The teachers were stupid and never payed attention to anything. So Taehyung always got away with anything. He always skipped but he came back just to mess me up. This did not surprise me at all. I stopped struggling because what's the point. When I struggle it makes the pain worse. " it's funny how you don't struggle anymore" Taehyung said with a smirk. He let me stand which I couldn't but he held me against the lockers with his hand underneath my collar of my shirt. " tell me jin why don't you struggle, why do you let do what ever I want to you." Taehyung whisper in to my ear which made me shiver. " I don't have to tell you that's none of your business." I said kinda out of breath. He kicked  me in my stomach way to hard. " oh but you do" Taehyung said sarcastically. " TEL ME NOW" Taehyung yelled. " OK I'll tell you, I don't struggle because what's the point struggling makes it worse. There you happy now."

The bell rang to go home I ran as fast as I could out of the doors and walked home. When I got there I tripped on a bunch of suitcases. " oh my god I'm so sorry honey I told you you shouldn't have put our suitcases here." My mom looked at my face but I could see she didn't care. " what are all these suitcases for?" I asked. " oh these. These are for me and your father we are going to stay on vacation for two months." My mom said. " so I'm going to stay by myself?" I said with excitement. " pfh no your going to stay with one of your dads really good friend." As my mom said this I sighed. " me and your father are leaving to night so go pack your bags."

I went up stairs to pack my bags I had to be quick. I finally got my bags packed for two months and went downstairs. I was so tired that I just threw it down the stairs. " honey what the frick was that for" my mom said. " sorry mom I'm just really tired."

After the car ride

Me  and my mom walked up to the door with My bags.  The mom knocked. " so are you ready" I just looked down not wanting to answer. " oh honey it will be ok"my  mom said and hugged me. The door opened and showed a tall woman with long black hair and looked like she was in her 40's. The woman told them to come in and say hi to her children. They all sat on the couch. " v, jimin come down here right now" there was a small dude with a taller looking one they where holding hands. Then I saw a guy that looked like Taehyung. Wait Taehyung lives here?! Me and him made eye contact. I looked down but I still felt like his eyes were on me. " oh I better get going wee might miss our flight." My mom said and left.