Chapter 7

No ones pov

Taehyung came back in to the room. Jin has already ate so he was in the room. When Taehyung opened the door he saw Jin laying on the bed. " you okay." Taehyung said. Jin was startled. " whAt oh um yeah yes in fine." Jin said nervously. Taehyung started walking toward Jin and whispered in his ear " you don't look fine. I think I have a solution." Shivers went down jins whole body. Taehyung put his hands around jins waist and pulled him into a kiss but this time it was passionately.

Jin's pov

' omg he's kissing me so does this mean he likes me. Does he just want me for my body. Does he actually like me. Will he like my personality.' I had so many thoughts in my head. Taehyung turned this kiss into a dream. Something that I won't forget. ' This couldn't be real he doesn't like me right. Right'

That night no one pov

Jin and Taehyung where in bed. Taehyung was looking at the wall and Jin was looking up at the ceiling. " Taehyung what are we?" Jin asked with no expression. " where human what type of question is that." Taehyung joked. Jin sighed. " no I'm serious after what happened earlier I just want to know if where together or you just wanted to do that and make me think that you like me." Jin said turning towards Taehyung. " Jin I loved you since I bullied you and yes I do really like you. I'm willing to be your boyfriend if you want me to." Taehyung said getting up. " why are you getting up." Jin asked. " I can't sleep so I'm going to cuddle you do you have a problem with it." Taehyung said. " now you need to answer my question. do you want to be my boyfriend." Taehyung dais while curling up against Jin. " sure but promise me that when I go to hang out with my friends you can't get mad." Jin said turning towards Taehyung. " ha when have I ever gotten ma-" Taehyung thought about it. " ohhh ok I promise." Taehyung said understanding.

After a couple hours no ones pov

jin kept tossing and turning. ' why can't I sleep. I can't cry myself to sleep anymore' Jin had so many thoughts going though his head. The more he thought the more he couldn't sleep. ' me and my bully are dating? This is all a dream. I'm dreaming right. My parents didn't go on that trip there at home I'm not at home.' " Jin stop moving I want to cuddle" Taehyung said. He was mad. " great now I can't sleep." Taehyung said sterling. Jin turned to Taehyung. " I'm sorry" Jin said. Jin was about to turn around when Taehyungs hands grabbed his face. Taehyung grabbed his face to make it look like a duck. Taehyung kissed him. Taehyung let go of his face and put it on his neck. After that kiss Jin was able to fall asleep and so was Taehyung.