Chapter 10

Taehyung pov

Jin made me some ramen for both of us. He handed me a bowl and put one down in front of him. We sat in silence. Jin was the first person to break the silence. " so Taehyung when are we going to the carnival ?" Jin asked. ' holy shizzle I forgot about that I just used that to get him out.' " oh ummm uhhh." I tried to make up a lie but I couldn't. I looked around not wanting to make eye contact with Jin. " we aren't really going you just said that so I could get out of the bathroom." Jin said putting his bowl in the sink. How the heck?! Did he read my mind? He walked out of the kitchen. I was able to catch his wrist and pull him close. His chest was on mine. The tips of our noses where touching. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He didn't move his. didn't do anything. The kiss went better then anything in the world.

No ones pov

Jin broke the kiss and said kinda out of breath" what was that for ?" After he said this I threw him over my shoulder and walked up the stairs. " let me go right now!" Jin yelled. " no" Taehyung said. Taehyung opened the door and threw Jin on the bed. And closed the door.

After an hour no one pov

" one more round ?" Taehyung asks. " no I can't do another maybe later." Jin said out of breath. " I'm going in the shower." Jin said. " can I come in." Taehyung asked with a smirk. " Taehyung are you serious?" Jin sighed. " come on please." Taehyung begged. " ugh fine come on." Jin said with a small smile.

After the shower no ones pov

It was 3:00 at night and Taehyung and Jin where in bed. Taehyung couldn't sleep and nether could Jin. " hey taeh-" Jin got cut off by Taehyung asking the same question. They both laughed. " want to cuddle?" Taehyung asked. " shhh lower your voice jimin can hear you" Jin whispered. Jimin had came in to the room. " can you keep it down ?" Jimin whispered. " I finally got hoseok to sleep." Jimin said. " jimin" Jin said. " we can't sleep have any advice?" Jin says. " umm I don't know if you would like it but Jin you go on top of Taehyung and lay your head on his chest. And when you want to turn around keep him with you." Jimin says. They do it exactly. " good night guys." Jimin says. " good night" Taejin say at the same time.

Taehyung I love you

I love you too jin

Taehyung?

Mmhmm

Please don't leave me

I will never leave you now go to sleep

Ok thank you Taehyung I love you good night.

Good night I love you too

They both fell in to a good sleep.  Jin listening to the sound of Taehyung heart. And Taehyung falling asleep to his thoughts of Jin. And what their future would look like together. He was interrupted but jins snores. Taehyung herd it and just laughed and went to sleep.

              The end

A/n should I make a sequel to this book if so let me know I might try to make another book. If you don't not like the book please ask me what I should fix or if thing do not make sense.
Bye and I hope you enjoyed this book