Chapter 3

* flashback to when Taehyung was 4*

When Taehyung was 4 his dad and mom never really cared about him. They always beat him throw him in dark rooms and left him there. He never had a place to sleep. Everyone never really liked him. Taehyung always cried him self to sleep. When Taehyung was in middle school he was bullied and his parents gave up on him and put him up for adoption. Taehyung had a rough life growing up that's why he takes it all out on Jin.

* end of flashback*

Taehyung pov

I didn't want anyone to find out about what happened. I told jin not to tell anyone I whispered in his ear. My hands still on his waist I could feel his body shiver. I smirked that. I herd foot steps coming up the stairs and told Jin to go to his bed and pretend he was unpacking. I still wanted to cry but I held it in.

Jin POV

Taehyung told me to pretend I was unpacking so it looked like nothing happened. That's what I did. " guys food is ready." Taehyung mom said. "I'm going to go down stairs come on let's go." Taehyung said. " oh no I'm fine you go on and eat." " okay whatever you want" Taehyung said sarcastically. He went down stairs and I unpacked my stuff. I laid on my bed thinking about what happened.

No oones pov

" where's Jin" Taehyungs mom said. " he didn't want to eat" Taehyung said straight. " oh ok Taehyung will you bring him food." Taehyung mom said. Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jimin and Hoseok where flirting with each other and feeding each other. Taehyung went upstairs and opened the door to a crying jin. Taehyung put the food down slammed the door and went to jin. " what the heck happened" Taehyung asked concerned. " nothing i-it's s-stupid a-and if I t-tell y-you w-will h-hate m-me even m-more then y-you already do" Jin said crying harder and looking down. Taehyung put his hand under jins chin" look at me when you or me are talking to you how many times do I have to say that." Taehyung said in a low voice letting go of Jin's chin to attack him . " I'm sorry do it do your worse because I don't care if I confess you'll hate me and punch me until I die." Jin said tears still in his eyes. " what do you mean confess?" Taehyung asked confused. " it's-its- i can't tell you" Jin trying to say something but didn't want to. " oh oh I get it you want me to get it out of you because if that's what you want." Taehyung said but got closer to jins ear and whispered " i will gladly do so."

Jin's POV

I shook my head yes meaning I did want him to get what I want to say. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me against the wall. " if you don't tell me now you will tell me tomorrow because my mom is not going to be here but jimin and Hoseok are going to be here and will they care if I beat you no." He released the grip on my shoulder and told me to get ready for bed. ' why was he like this bossing me around but why why do I listen to him' I said getting in to the shower.